PDA

View Full Version : List of B2B Signup Bonuses?

Gecko21
07-31-2006, 06:08 PM
So, in light of the B2B sites banning US players in September and the fact I've been putting off their signup bonuses for a while, I was wondering if there was somewhere listing all the B2B signup bonuses and their current terms. Anyone know of anything like this?

Blowup Doll
07-31-2006, 06:23 PM
www.b2bheaven.com (http://www.b2bheaven.com)

But be warned all the good ones are gone.

mikezee
07-31-2006, 09:35 PM
That site claims you have to wait 30 (and often 31) days to receive your bonus. But 30 days from tomorrow is Aug 31 - after that US players are banned. Anyone have any idea what will happen then? As a result it worth doing any of these?

Anyone ever get the bonus on a 30-day B2B bonus before the end of the 30 days?

schlucky1
08-01-2006, 01:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
That site claims you have to wait 30 (and often 31) days to receive your bonus. But 30 days from tomorrow is Aug 31 - after that US players are banned. Anyone have any idea what will happen then? As a result it worth doing any of these?

Anyone ever get the bonus on a 30-day B2B bonus before the end of the 30 days?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've done several of the big ones and it was always 30 or 31 days. Also, you would have to wait til Sept 1 to get the extra VIP bonus, which is at least €30 for the €400+ bonuses. I've pretty much considered these done for US players.

BTW, what will happen on Sept 1 for US players with accounts? Will they just be instantly closed? I better use my VIP points to make a little extra from SNG's while I can.