PDA

View Full Version : Non-cashable bingo bonus, need to maximize EV

Yobz
07-30-2006, 12:24 AM
I'm doing a bingo bonus through an affiliate for the referrer bonus. I have completed my WR and have $40 left on a $50 deposit that I can withdraw. I have slightly more than $100 in my bonus account which is stickied. If I withdraw now, the bonus disappears. If I withdraw after playing through $65 more in bingo hands then I can withdraw and it is like a sticky II (as far as I can tell).

What should I do to maximize my money here?

Dave Coulier
07-30-2006, 01:36 AM
I would go ahead and withdraw the $40 that you can. You lose $10 but you could just as easily lose it all if you continue and wager another $65 to turn it into a Sticky Type II.

If you end up wagering another $65 but win no bingo cards all you have left is 40ish, and then you can't even withdraw anything because whats left is bonus money.

I dont play Sticky's so correct me If Im wrong on anything I typed above. But you're already getting an extra bonus for doing this site in the first place that Im sure more than makes up for the $10 you'll lose by withdrawing now. I say dont push your luck and take what you can get back out.

WLVRYN
07-30-2006, 03:10 AM
Which site? Many of the bingos dont allow withdrawals for less than $50, so you may end up having to gamble up to get any money out.

Yobz
07-30-2006, 12:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Which site? Many of the bingos dont allow withdrawals for less than $50, so you may end up having to gamble up to get any money out.

[/ QUOTE ]

BingoCabin. If that is the case, can I deposit $25 or so and then withdraw the full amount or will that raise red flags everywhere?

WLVRYN
07-30-2006, 01:56 PM
I'm pretty sure BingoCabin has a minimum $50 withdrawal. I'm not sure if you can put more money to get up to that amount, but that seems like a decent idea to try.

Otherwise just gambool it up by playing between 10-12 when they have large guaranteed pots. That was my first bingo and I didnt really know what I was doing. I has busted through my deposit and was playing on the BB when I won a $65 pot and cashed out immediately.