PDA

View Full Version : 21.com bonus question

D-FENS
07-28-2006, 11:43 AM
Okay, my 888 account has been dormant for six months, so I am planning on doing the 21.com bonus now. However, my Firepay and my Epassporte account have both touched my 888 account.

Does this mean I need to find a new non-Neteller payment service? Any suggestions?

Ken_AA
07-28-2006, 12:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Okay, my 888 account has been dormant for six months, so I am planning on doing the 21.com bonus now. However, my Firepay and my Epassporte account have both touched my 888 account.

Does this mean I need to find a new non-Neteller payment service? Any suggestions?

[/ QUOTE ]

Its only a 30 dollar difference in EV to go with neteller.

I used the same deposit method at NON and 21.com with no problems.

Ken

WLVRYN
07-28-2006, 03:21 PM
Just use the e-Check feature from you checking account and withdraw $200 from Neteller/Firepay to cover the withdrawal. The CON/888/21.com software is so freaking slow I couldnt imagine having to more than double the WR. When you finish the WR, deposit $25 via Neteller, wager another $25, then you can withdraw the whole balance back to Neteller.

D-FENS
07-28-2006, 03:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Just use the e-Check feature from you checking account and withdraw $200 from Neteller/Firepay to cover the withdrawal. The CON/888/21.com software is so freaking slow I couldnt imagine having to more than double the WR. When you finish the WR, deposit $25 via Neteller, wager another $25, then you can withdraw the whole balance back to Neteller.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds good. Thanks. So the e-Check thing will work with a regular old American checking account at Chase?

WLVRYN
07-28-2006, 09:41 PM
Yes. I've done it fom both a regular B&M checking account and an online bank checking account for CON and 21. It will take a couple of days for the echeck to clear, and it will hold up your cashout a bit, but its still the best way to go.

TommyTutone
07-29-2006, 12:00 PM
I can find no specifics on the playthrough and type of bonus this signup is. Am I blind or is it well hidden?

tufat23
08-02-2006, 09:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I can find no specifics on the playthrough and type of bonus this signup is. Am I blind or is it well hidden?

[/ QUOTE ]

both. its 100% on $200 deposit, WR is $4000 exactly like CON.

I did CON around march time, havent played since. I used exactly the same debit card to sign up to 21.com 2 weeks ago. At first bonus didnt appear, but i hit up live support and after putting me on hold for like 6 mins they sorted it immediately. took me 4-5 days or so to get round to clearing it.
Withdrew and everything was fine. Took 5 days waiting (like always) then the processed it and took like 7days for it to hit my debit card. No ID required.