PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Madsen. WTF?

dfbuzzbeater
07-23-2006, 04:03 PM
Is this kid really that good? I saw the article after his first bracelet and the kid seemed like a tool. Now two bracelets, and he was the shortstack at his table and came back HU against Lindgren. Anyone know him or anything about him?

kemystery
07-23-2006, 04:06 PM
yes (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=WSOP&Number=6635914&page= 3&fpart=all)

comic2b
07-23-2006, 06:28 PM
A little bit. I played 10-20 O/8 hi/lo the day before his 3rd place Omaha finish at the WSOP. Thought he was live in that game. He was very aggressive.

I psychologically broke him in that game. To bad he may not come back to play at that level again. I don't want to go into the play to much, because I might be labeled the donkey. LOL. On the turn there board is 2-4-5-J with two diamonds. There are three of us. He caps it at five bets with the 26 straight. No redraws and no way to make a wheel. The river brings a flush. Now I come awake and me and the other guy cap it at five bets. He calls.

Anyone capping with 2 6 stright pre river. Is mega live. Why call all five bets when you know your beat.

We played about 2-4 more hours together. I'll say this, he does seem like a nice guy.

chicken10der
07-23-2006, 06:45 PM
He's a decent aggressive player that's running extremely good. That's all there is to it.

"Is he really that good?" No - nobody is.