PDA

View Full Version : Mikey Chimp video - anyone seen this yet?

BostonMetro
07-23-2006, 03:30 PM
Mikey playing poker (http://www.yahoo.com/s/353632)

His postflop skills are impeccable. How could he have known his small pair was best on the end? And how could he have been taught chip tricks in such a small period of time - they really put their time into this one...

(Edit: Apparently he was trained exclusively by Professor77)

Jack Bando
07-23-2006, 05:30 PM
This is the worst thing I've ever seen.

If that ape is allowed in the WSOP, poker is officially a joke.

arsenal905
07-23-2006, 05:31 PM
I watched this live. They cut off the end. Right at the end, Mikey picks up his chips and starts flinging them at the women on the right, causing them to duck under the table. They then abruptly cut out. One of the funniest things ive seen on live tv.

BostonMetro
07-23-2006, 07:21 PM
My favorite part is how the chimp constantly exposes his cards. This could be the one and only use ever for those "do you fold AK when the SB exposes 23o and moves in on the first hand of the WSOP questions?"

Also, I saw the chimp on inside edition today and he managed to begin hurling his chipstack away from the table forcefully before a single hand could be played.

That said, I would pay money to see the chimp build a monster stack after a series of devastating suckouts at the feature table on Day 1.

DJE
07-23-2006, 08:44 PM
I cannot imagine anything in the world being funnier than the chimp sucking out on Helmuth.

NapHead
07-23-2006, 08:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I cannot imagine anything in the world being funnier than the chimp sucking out on Helmuth.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hellmuth folding to a reraise from the chimp.

Lloyd
07-23-2006, 08:51 PM
Duplicate thread. Locked. Horrible idea.