PDA

View Full Version : UB reload bonus and withdrawal question

lorez
01-20-2006, 08:21 PM
With the latest UB reload bonus it says that:

"Players that deposit and withdraw bonus dollars without significant amount of play will be required to forfeit their bonus dollars."

Does anyone know what "significant amount of play" equates to? If I stack this recent bonus with the recent neteller bonus, when would it be safe to withdraw some funds?

MyTurn2Raise
01-20-2006, 10:19 PM
I played off $6.83 off my pending bonus last time and withdrew everything with no problems. So, my one piece of anecdotal evidence says $6 of bonus clearing is significant play.

I also waited over 24 hours after said play to withdraw

jah7_fsu1
01-20-2006, 10:20 PM
I'd play on it for a while and then e-mail customer service and make sure. I wouldn't want to forfeit my bonus by taking it out too soon.

UATrewqaz
01-20-2006, 10:35 PM
I deposited to get the $100 Neteller bonus, played like 100 hands of .25/.50 royal hold em and withdrew, no snags.

thing85
01-21-2006, 01:11 AM
I'm not so sure why they care. If you're ever going to clear the bonus, it's going to require significant play. Stacking it without play doesn't hurt them at all. By taking away your bonus, they're actually reducing the chances of you playing.

SoCalRugger
01-21-2006, 04:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not so sure why they care. If you're ever going to clear the bonus, it's going to require significant play. Stacking it without play doesn't hurt them at all. By taking away your bonus, they're actually reducing the chances of you playing.

[/ QUOTE ]
Neteller isn't a charity service - UB needs a little action to cover the Neteller fees on their end. It's not an unreasonable request.

thing85
01-21-2006, 04:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Neteller isn't a charity service - UB needs a little action to cover the Neteller fees on their end. It's not an unreasonable request.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's true. I guess I just figured, if you're going to eventually clear the bonus, you'll pay your rake then.

lorez
01-21-2006, 05:56 AM
Thanks for the replies, I grabbed the 2 recent bonus' (I've worked 50% of the neteller one off at present) but I also want to take advantage of the recent Party bonus. I also need to buy a new sofa so funds are a little bit in demand at the moment.