PDA

View Full Version : Do the people doing Cardplayer updates even know what poker is?

Botchman
07-22-2006, 06:59 PM
Sat Jul 22 15:40:00 PDT 2006
Traniello Eliminated; Strasser Countinues to Roll
After a flop of 875 Marco Traniello leads out with a bet. Jason Strasser thinks for a moment and re-raises Traniello all-in. Traniello calls with pocket Jacks, but Strasser shows him the bad news with 46 for the flopped full house. The board failed to improve, and Traniello is eliminated. Jason Strasser countinues to roll and is now above $20,000.

This is just one of many examples,WTF, Hire some ppl that know what they,re talking about

Happy??

Cair Paravel
07-22-2006, 07:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hire some ppl that know what there talking about

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

i am run
07-22-2006, 07:14 PM
The Mouth Speaks
After seeing 2-time 2006 WSOP bracelet winner, William Chen, Mike "The Mouth" Matusow says, "Hey Bill! You haven't won a bracelet in a couple of days. I'm starting to get worried!"

this seems pretty accurate..lol

Lawman007
07-22-2006, 07:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hire some ppl that know what there talking about

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

People who live in glass houses................LOL

Thundercat32
07-22-2006, 11:14 PM
I was really hoping that Jeff Shulman would get into a big hand and they would f*ck it up like they do all the other hands, so it would be extra embarassing, but he busted already.

Jackie Onassis
07-22-2006, 11:37 PM
Honestly those things don't bother me that much, but if I hear Rich Belsky ask another player "for our viewers, how are you going to play since this is a pot-limit tournament? Are you going to play aggressively early on or are you going to let the big pros battle it out?" I will kill a small baby.

BigBuffet
07-24-2006, 01:03 PM
Yep, that's a heinous crime. They should be shot...

Don't be such a nit. With hundreds of live action tables to cover by a few guys running around the tables and even fewer at the back table inputting the data into the website, mistakes will happen.

deankeaton7
07-24-2006, 01:24 PM
ever played the game telephone?