PDA

View Full Version : Event 30 - Phil Proclaims and Declares...

Rainbow Warrior
07-21-2006, 01:07 AM
from the Card Player update log

[ QUOTE ]

Hellmuth Proclaims Himself Best Hold Em' Player Alive

After getting bullied out of four pots, Phil Hellmuth pulled a Card Player reporter aside and told him, "I'm the best Texas Hold-Em player alive." He then looked over to David Shallow and says, "I let him rob me again because I'll get him in ten minutes." He then declared war on the rest of the table.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jack Bando
07-21-2006, 01:10 AM
"I'm the best Texas Hold-Em player alive."

How many Hold'em players died today?!

Lawman007
07-21-2006, 01:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]

How many Hold'em players died today?!

[/ QUOTE ]

It must have been all of the other ones.

pineapple888
07-21-2006, 02:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
from the Card Player update log

[ QUOTE ]

Hellmuth Proclaims Himself Best Hold Em' Player Alive

After getting bullied out of four pots, Phil Hellmuth pulled a Card Player reporter aside and told him, "I'm the best Texas Hold-Em player alive." He then looked over to David Shallow and says, "I let him rob me again because I'll get him in ten minutes." He then declared war on the rest of the table.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And in other news, water is wet, and there is fighting in the Middle East.

bsheck
07-21-2006, 03:01 AM
Standard

Jourdain
07-21-2006, 03:38 AM
Well, PH is out:

Phil Hellmuth Eliminated in 44th place ($8,340)
Phil Hellmuth pushes all-in on a flop of Ac 10d 2c with the 4c 5c. The board bricks out and Hellmuth is eliminated in 44th place. Hellmuth, who relayed the hand to CardPlayer.com, had this to say about his record breaking cash in today's event. "I've never been so [deleted] card dead in my entire life." "I had to make great laydowns all day long just to survive." Jennifer Tilly, who recently busted, seemed sympathetic about his situation. Sam Grizzle, another recent casualty, stayed quiet.

benza13
07-21-2006, 03:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Well, PH is out:

Phil Hellmuth pushes all-in on a flop of Ac 10d 2c with the 4c 5c. The board bricks out and Hellmuth is eliminated in 44th place. Hellmuth, who relayed the hand to CardPlayer.com, had this to say about his record breaking cash in today's event. "I've never been so [deleted] card dead in my entire life." "I had to make great laydowns all day long just to survive." Jennifer Tilly, who recently busted, seemed sympathetic about his situation. Sam Grizzle, another recent casualty, stayed quiet.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't believe that. Sam Grizzle kept quiet????!!!!??

Black winter day
07-21-2006, 06:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
He then declared war on the rest of the table.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jesus, against with the war dumbness.
He is acting like a 8 year old.
Pathetic.

ohead
07-21-2006, 06:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Pathetic.

[/ QUOTE ]

Loc: Israel

Agree.

True North
07-21-2006, 08:43 AM
I'd pay money to see the reaction if he ever declared war on a table where Freddy Deeb was sitting.

Someone needs to tell Phil to shut up with all the war and terrorist crap and play some poker.

Overdrive
07-21-2006, 09:16 AM
I'm not really what I would consider a Phil hater, but as long as Chip Reese is alive Phil can never be the world's best hold em player. Phil is a long - term loser in side games, and many many years ago Phil TRIED to sit and play in the big game with Chip, Doyle, etc - Phil lost his azz and never returned to the big game. Phil is a good tournament player,not the worlds best hold em player.

Fredrik
07-21-2006, 09:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Well, PH is out:

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd say Jennifer Tilly has been busted since I first saw her in Bound.

Zetack
07-21-2006, 09:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not really what I would consider a Phil hater, but as long as Chip Reese is alive Phil can never be the world's best hold em player. Phil is a long - term loser in side games, and many many years ago Phil TRIED to sit and play in the big game with Chip, Doyle, etc - Phil lost his azz and never returned to the big game. Phil is a good tournament player,not the worlds best hold em player.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure what your point about the big game has to do with anything since that's a mixed game. The best hold em player in the world could easily get his azz handed to him in a mixed game.

Not that Phil is the best hold em player in the world, but I think the big game example is irrelevant.

jdblacknines
07-21-2006, 09:50 AM
Phil does have more WSOP bracelets at Hold-em than anyone else.

heater
07-21-2006, 10:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Phil does have more WSOP bracelets at Hold-em than anyone else.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I've heard that somewhere before.

DrewDevil
07-21-2006, 10:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He is an 8 year old.
Pathetic.

[/ QUOTE ]

PITTM
07-21-2006, 01:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Pathetic.

[/ QUOTE ]

Loc: Israel

Agree.

[/ QUOTE ]

that was so [censored] rad. lol.

rj

Quicksilvre
07-21-2006, 01:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
After getting bullied out of four pots, Phil Hellmuth pulled a Card Player reporter aside and told him, "I'm the best Texas Hold-Em player alive."

[/ QUOTE ]

Standard.

PopeInRome
07-21-2006, 02:14 PM

Stuey Unger can't wait to kick Hellmuth's ass.