PDA

View Full Version : If I get to WSOP 11pm the Day Before Event Is that Early Enough?

danielkomen
07-20-2006, 08:37 PM
I qualified on Fulltilt over a month ago. Either they or Harrah's screwed up my registration as I'm not entered as we speak. So today they tell me to get there a day before it starts. So now I'm going to have to pay an extra $500 or so to get there but that's not what I'm writing about.

If I arrive at 11pm the day before the main event starts will I be able to register with no problems before the ME starts?

Or should i get there 2 days before?

Any info on how the registration process works would be appreciated. From what I can tell Harrahs and a lot of the sites don't have their acts together.

Photoc
07-20-2006, 08:39 PM
You can register up till the start of the ME.

danielkomen
07-20-2006, 09:10 PM
I'm just worried about showing up at 9 am on the day it starts and having a line 5 hours deep. Considering they couldn't sign me up with a month's advance notice and the horror stories i've heard about the tournament staff i'm not too confident in things going smoothly.

csquard
07-20-2006, 09:38 PM
The question I have for you is how are you buying in? You can buy in all night, that is true. However, if you have to coordinate with FullTilt, better to get there the day before (as in during the day). 11PM the night before means you will not have any contact with FullTilt. If it were me, I would get there at 3:00 the day before.

danielkomen
07-20-2006, 09:54 PM
I assume they'll have to meet me and walk me to the cage and register right? What time does the Fulltilt booth close?

csquard
07-21-2006, 02:35 PM
I'm pretty sure before 11:00PM, but I don't know. I'm assuming it will be a zoo from 10:00-12:00 in the morning.

MeanGreenTT
07-21-2006, 03:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I assume they'll ..............

[/ QUOTE ]

EEK!

Thundercat32
07-22-2006, 02:26 AM
I was there for a WSOP event on July 3rd it seems to me like the Full Tilt was still going as late as 7pm in the evening, but I also remember the staff being kinda sparce.

It would be best to get there like around noon the day before. During that time there were alot of Full Tilt people there and it seemed like they would be able to help you, plus you're already paying for a room after noon anyways might as well get your money's worth, but in this case getting there early to handle up on this, makes a whole new meaning for getting your money's worth.