PDA

View Full Version : Interpoker bonus whores

KinkyKid
01-20-2006, 10:45 AM
What time of day does Interpoker have decent 1/2 games? I was there last night and there were 3 full ring games going, but they were full of tight/passives. 3 guys with vpip of under 13. The loose player was sitting on a 19 vpip.

KSOT
01-20-2006, 10:58 AM
I was there last night also and the 3 full ring games going were surprisingly loose for that time of night. They all had average pots of $10 or higher, which is my "requirement" for sitting down. Crypto primetime is the American workday. Apparently all of the network's fish live in Europe.

Edit: What Senk said is true also. The 6-max tables are ridiculously easier. Of course I still play full ring for some stupid reason. 1/5th the hands, 150% of the total profit and I still choose full. I guess being an inattentive robot while I put in whoring hours is just that important to me. I must hate money.

Senk
01-20-2006, 11:00 AM
The majority of players are from Europe.
The traffic peaks from about noon to 7pm central team so that is the best time to find a good game.

The full table games there seem a lot tighter to me than the short-handed games.

BigTurkey
01-21-2006, 12:22 PM
I find the most profitable 1/2 games to be those with average pots in the $4 range

GMan42
01-21-2006, 02:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I find the most profitable 1/2 games to be those with average pots in the $4 range

[/ QUOTE ]

I've also made a ton of money (relatively speaking) on some of the ridiculously weak-tight tables like this--just consider everything from MP1 on as stealing territory.

As a bonus whore, though, this doesn't do [censored] for me unless I'm doing the hourly cryptos...for Interpoker, etc., gotta look for decent 2/4 tables and up.

MadMat
01-21-2006, 03:05 PM
IMHO theres not an awful lot of difference in the clearance rate at 1/2 to .5/1, you aren't going to see many $20+ pots for the full point at either!

Mat

Brice
01-21-2006, 03:19 PM
You are wasting your time whoring IP at $1/2.

MicroBob
01-21-2006, 03:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What time of day does Interpoker have decent 1/2 games? I was there last night and there were 3 full ring games going, but they were full of tight/passives. 3 guys with vpip of under 13. The loose player was sitting on a 19 vpip.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with 2 sentiments in this thread:

1. Clearing the bonus at 1/2 is not the most efficient use of time.

2. This super-duper weak-tight table sounds pretty damn promising and profitable to me.