PDA

View Full Version : Internet Cafe in Las Vegas

benedetti
07-17-2006, 05:50 PM
I need an Internet Cafe near the Strip to play online poker, where it is allowed to download and install a poker room software. (It is crazy, but I need to play online poker while I am in Vegas because I am leading a poker league and can't let those whiners to take my spot).

PS: Sorry if this post should go elsewhere.

olivert
07-17-2006, 06:17 PM
Elysium Internet Cafe on West Sahara near Buffalo is open 24/7. The location is WAY OFF THE STRIP, however.

http://www.elysiuminternetcafe.com/map.html

The Kinkos/Starbucks in the Hughes Center complex on Paradise near Flamingo is another option, though the location is again OFF THE STRIP and you will have to pay $6 an hour.

Wolf359
07-17-2006, 06:36 PM
When I was out there last year during WSOP the monorail station NEAR the strip offered free wifi (with comfy seats and stuff too). But they're only open during regular business hours and I don't even know if it still exists...

Call the business centers of the various hotels and see what their requirements for access are...

woodguy
07-17-2006, 07:53 PM
No, you need to buy a laptop with wireless.

Regards,
Woodguy

benedetti
07-17-2006, 08:28 PM
I do have one, but after half an hour or an hour of running it shuts down unexpectedly (or maybe expectedly). /images/graemlins/frown.gif

MasterChen
07-18-2006, 01:59 AM
You can't use the connection in your hotel room?

benedetti
07-18-2006, 06:18 AM
I guess, but my computer would shut down long before the tournament finished.