PDA

View Full Version : 6 max nl questions

younghov17
01-01-2006, 04:56 AM
just looking for some opinions to try and improve my game.

how much looser do u guys play compared to full ring. latley ive been seeing 30 to 35% of flops, is that too much? also which hands do u guys play that u wouldnt play in ufll ring, is it bad to limp in with kt or qt or kj qj jt suited or not from any position? ill play hands like 9ts 89s 78s from button or co, is that too loose? how about raising and raising when ur a blind, i pretty much raise the same hands either way, is that wrong? when facing a raise b4 me i will call with as low as aj, but ill fold at unless hes a maniac, opinions on this?

general question, when u get a free check cuz ur bb with a han dlike 39 48 or some other trash hand and flop is like 2 6 8 giving u top pair crap kicker with 2 to 4 other people in, do u just check fold? or bet cuz u probly have best hand? seems like half the time i take pot right down, other half i get a call and turn is an overcard and i dont know what to do.

do u guys play almost anything from the sb if a few people have already limped in? should i only be reraising with pairs tt or higher in 6 max?