PDA

View Full Version : I ask the politically aware: WHATS NEXT?

ArtMonkRules
07-14-2006, 05:06 PM
Could someone with a good knowledge of the political process spell out for me exactly what we can expect to happen now? What committee does this go to before it can go to the senate floor, and who is on this committee? Is there a chance that this committee will delay the bill indefinately or even change the bill and send it back to the house for them to have to start all over? Just trying to understand what I need to be keeping up with. Thanks.

mrhat187
07-14-2006, 11:18 PM
You can expect 5 other people like me to tell you too SEARCH THE FORUM FOR OTHER POSTS WITH THIS SAME TOPIC. Been addressed several times.

Mr.K
07-14-2006, 11:19 PM
what's next? User ArtMonkRules will use the search function and find what he is looking for.

ArtMonkRules
07-14-2006, 11:27 PM
Maybe if the search function on 2+2 didn't suck so bad, I COULD find it. and as far as WHATS NEXT.... GO [censored] YOURSELF you [censored] BITCHES

Zele
07-14-2006, 11:30 PM
If you hate the search function that much, simply paging back like three pages of posts will tell you everything you want to know.

Have a nice day.

Uglyowl
07-14-2006, 11:53 PM
It's been written in about a dozen posts.

Eric Stoner
07-15-2006, 01:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Maybe if the search function on 2+2 didn't suck so bad, I COULD find it. and as far as WHATS NEXT.... GO [censored] YOURSELF you [censored] BITCHES

[/ QUOTE ]

[insert blumberg impression]

Um...yeah... [/impression]

The best thing to do is to contact your senator and state your opinion on the possible creation of the senate version of the house bill. Oh...calling them "bitches" won't help matters much, so you may want to be more diplomatic when you do.

Tk79
07-15-2006, 05:53 AM
BITCHES......

I hope I helped.

MCS
07-16-2006, 04:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Maybe if the search function on 2+2 didn't suck so bad, I COULD find it.

[/ QUOTE ]

It doesn't suck. Maybe you're just using it wrong.

ArtMonkRules
07-16-2006, 04:40 PM
yes I know.... I've considered the fact that I have no clue what I'm doing a distinct possibility.

MCS
07-16-2006, 05:56 PM
One thing that helps is to use '+' to mean a word HAS to be in there, and '-' to exclude words. Quotes search for a phrase. So if I wanted to search for threads about pizza and beer, and not have to wade through all the replies, I would type

+pizza +beer -Re:

which requires both "pizza" and "beer" to be in the post, but eliminates the replies and leaves only the OP. If you wanted to search for individual posts, you could leave off the "-Re:" and so forth.