PDA

View Full Version : Ok so we have another war on our hands (please read about gamb. bill)

action44
07-12-2006, 12:15 PM
Ok let me start by saying, Ive never been someone that is active in government. That being said I cant sit back and let my rights be stripped by overzealous election year republicans. Its time we all stood up and be heard. If anyone has any suggestions please post them heres a start.

1. Call Senator,if anyone has that link to all the senators phone numbers that would be great.

How many times should we call? and who do we ask to speak too?

2. Tell your senator if he must vote for it amend it to be fair and outlaw horse racing and lotteries as well.
That should help kill it in senate.

3. Express your feelings about how we are trying to stop china from restricting internet but then we do the same thing?

4. What about a petition ?

5. Everytime u play poker bring this subject up at the table. The more people that take interest in this the better.

Please Id love more ideas lets make this a hot button issue anyway we can.

POWER IN THE PEOPLE

AlwaysAir
07-12-2006, 12:17 PM
this is the 400th thread about this... sheesh give it up or post it on legislation forum.

action44
07-12-2006, 12:18 PM
who cares how many threads there are u idiot this is important.. not just some rigged post.. dont respond or get a life..

FavouriteColour
07-12-2006, 12:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
this is the 400th thread about this... sheesh give it up or post it on legislation forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

If Online Poker gets banned, people like you will be responsible.

action44
07-12-2006, 12:22 PM
exactly lets ignore the idiots.. Im looking for the senators list now..Ill post it later...

AlwaysAir
07-12-2006, 12:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If Online Poker gets banned, people like you will be responsible.

[/ QUOTE ]

No actually you're stupid Gov't will. Legalize guns but dont allow internet gambling... fun

action44
07-12-2006, 12:28 PM
Ok u all know america is screwed but this is important please stay out of the thread douche

AlwaysAir
07-12-2006, 12:30 PM
screwed is an understatement

Jay Cohen
07-12-2006, 12:44 PM
Go to

www.senate.gov (http://www.senate.gov)

You should find links as well as phone numbers to your Senators.

The phone number is (202) 224-3121. Make sure you call twice for each Senator.

Gregatron
07-12-2006, 12:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
POWER IN THE PEOPLE

[/ QUOTE ]
Umm... actually it's supposed to be... oh nevermind.

cowboy.up
07-12-2006, 01:07 PM
"america" is not the only ones screwed in this internet gambling ban - where do you think 85% of the fish live?

Assani Fisher
07-13-2006, 04:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
who cares how many threads there are u idiot this is important.. not just some rigged post.. dont respond or get a life..

[/ QUOTE ]calling people idiots and telling them to get a life when they disagree with you?

I'd say that you're not the person we'd want leading our movement.