PDA

View Full Version : Letter to Senator

Thremp
07-12-2006, 11:08 AM
Don't tell your senator he sucks fat cock and is an idiot is [censored] retarded. Do be a [censored] retard and post useless ass [censored] and tell someone they are scum of the [censored] earth [censored].

See how badly that came off? Here's a letter I wrote to my senator. It really doesn't matter what you write, but just write to him.

Senator XXX,
I've been a staunch conservative for all of my 21 years. I diligently support our state and the Republican party, but something has been weighing very heavily on my mind. This potential ban against "Internet Gambling" as some people call it. I am currently in college and this gambling happens to be something that I enjoy and pays for a portion of my college. But it doesn't really matter if I win or lose money by doing this. We all have a responsibility to ourselves. No one will stop me if I buy to many baseball cards and am forced into poverty. But this bill will force me to drive an hour each way simply to play a few hands of blackjack for entertainment or to play a poker game of skill. I feel that this infringment on my rights is detrimental to my freedom and ability to choose as well as detrimental to that of all Americans. I kindly ask that you vote against this bill when it reaches the senate and strike a vote for personal responsibility instead.