PDA

View Full Version : Party - can i stack a reload with a 'cashout restricted bonus'?

Pog0
07-11-2006, 06:24 PM
I assume not, but just want to make sure.

I've been offline for about a week and today I came back to see a reload offer as well as a "$100 cashout restricted bonus"

The reload is 1000 raked hands, the cashout restricted one is 1200. They seem to each have their own tab in the 'bonus details' section. If I activate both of them, will I need 1200 raked hands or 2200?

Also, since I've been away all month, did I miss anything with Party VIP or are we still at nothing since May?

Davey
07-11-2006, 06:45 PM
Your bonus will clear one after the other. So if you got the cashout restricted bonus first then you have to clear that one and anything after that will count towards the reload.

June VIP was the WSOP offer. Nothing yet for July.

Kyo Souma II
07-11-2006, 07:12 PM
My party bonus is now 'marked for release.' I've never waited this long for one.. Been almost a day.

morphd
07-12-2006, 12:40 AM
Well this is odd, I had them stacked, cleared the normal deposit reload bonus, and now they are both completely released in my account, no restrictions, nothing listed in the bonus area of my account, the transaction history says it's been released, etc.

I definitely did not play the required amount of raked hands... I'm thinking they'll probably "fix" this on me by tomorrow.