PDA

View Full Version : A sticky?

Crimson
07-11-2006, 05:01 PM
After wading through countless threads that all cover the same thing every time I click on this forum I've come to the conclusion that we are in desparate need of a sticky. Funny I should make ANOTHER unimformal post about the abundance of them, but, hopefully it will be one of the last. I'm going to start compiling links to sites with helpful information, and write about a page on what the different legislative things mean to YOU, as a poker player in the US and elsewhere.

Post links here of things you think should be included, and I'll compile a thread.

I'm only aware of whats going on from what I read in this forum and a little elsewhere, so I don't claim to be an expert. If someone IS an expert, PM me, I'd love help with some of the specifics. If you think this is a bad idea, well, let me know.

Edit to add: I was thinking of this more as a general overview thread, with information for the uniformed everyday player who wants to get an idea of whats going on. More specific topics obviously desever their own thread. I'd like to include information about what each individual can do on their own to help the cause.