PDA

View Full Version : Building a Poker BR @ .5/1

CourtJester
07-11-2006, 12:13 PM
I recently asked a question on this board about where the good bonuses were for a .5/1 poker player, becuase since the party skins are gone, and most sites are upping thier rake requirement, its just getting harder and harder for players at this level to whore. Well as someone mentioned in my other post, there is a bonus grid at Bonuswhores showing all the clearence rates for all the sites they list. I have put together a nice list of the top bonuses for .5/1 and a little info about each. The first columns are alphabetical while the columns to the right are organized by clearence rate.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b123/CourtJester666/GoodBonusesPic.jpg

I suggest anyone who uses this list please check bonushores about the site you are choosing in case you need to use thier link.

WiSeIVIaN
07-11-2006, 12:41 PM
Interpoker and paradise could be added to that list, but nicely done...

jh21hook
07-11-2006, 02:58 PM
wow, ty for the work

CourtJester
07-11-2006, 04:10 PM
Yes the party skins and paradise should be up there, but those are the easy bonuses most people already know about and start with. All these sites are a little less known, so i just wanted this information out there. Also remember that these clearence rates are for .5/1, if you play 1/2 or higher, the bonuses can only be better for you.

MadMat
07-11-2006, 05:35 PM
if you are a non-us player Paddypower poker should be near the top of that list

$100 for 5000 tribeca action points, so over double the clearence rate of Victor Chandler. (they also have a nice RAF bonus!)

Mat

BumbleBeeRick
07-11-2006, 08:51 PM
You forgot to mention that these are shorthanded rates. If you want to play full ring games it's all different.

MadMat
07-12-2006, 08:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]

$100 for 5000 tribeca action points, so over double the clearence rate of Victor Chandler. (they also have a nice RAF bonus!)

Mat

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks like Paddypower have now changed this to $101 for 10k points, shame, I signed up less than 2 weeks ago and got the $101 for 5k points!

Mat

CourtJester
07-12-2006, 10:33 AM
oh yeah i forgot to say that also, these are the shorthanded rates as that is what i play, and that is what im interested in. If you play full ring you should still check out most of these sites, as the rates arent that much worse for full ring and these are probably still the easiest bonuses to clear at .5/1

chadattak
07-12-2006, 10:53 AM
Finnaly, I did some research and here's the deal with paddy:

http://poker.oddschecker.com/online-poker-room/poker/paddy-power-poker

5K for 100$, not bad at all
By the way thanks Mat

22pajo
07-12-2006, 11:19 AM
What do the values in the "Rate" column refer to?
What do the values in the "Grade" column refer to?

CourtJester
07-12-2006, 02:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Table hourly rate at which you are clearing the bonus
[ QUOTE ]
What do the values in the "Grade" column refer to?

[/ QUOTE ]
How good the games are normally at that site, higher the grade, the bigger the pots, and the worse the players, for instance, most of party's games are regarded as C's-C+'s

jimpo
07-12-2006, 03:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yes the party skins and paradise should be up there, but those are the easy bonuses most people already know about and start with. All these sites are a little less known, so i just wanted this information out there. Also remember that these clearence rates are for .5/1, if you play 1/2 or higher, the bonuses can only be better for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't see the point in making separation between party and paradise and the other sites. Just put those there too, and it will be a better list.

Default sort by clearance rate would be more useful.

B2B are in my opinion not even worth mentioning. The 0.5/1 FL action is dead, you cannot clear those big bonuses that way.

By the way, it's Ladbrokes, not Landbrokes.

All in all, I don't see why this newlist adds much value to the already existing bonuswhores clearance rate grid. That list is better, why waste effort on doing the same thing twice.

But whatthehell am I complaining? You made a new list, its none of my business
/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

22pajo
07-12-2006, 04:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Table hourly rate at which you are clearing the bonus

[/ QUOTE ]
How is this calculated?

22pajo
07-21-2006, 08:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Mat

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks like Paddypower have now changed this to $101 for 10k points, shame, I signed up less than 2 weeks ago and got the $101 for 5k points!

Mat

[/ QUOTE ]

Mat, how long did it take you and at what limit?

Brice
07-21-2006, 02:08 PM
If I was attempting to build a roll through .5/1, I would hit up all the Primas first. Then, move on to the Party skins and the paradise bonuses. By that time, you should have a roll to move up with.

22pajo
07-21-2006, 05:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If I was attempting to build a roll through .5/1, I would hit up all the Primas first. Then, move on to the Party skins and the paradise bonuses. By that time, you should have a roll to move up with.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why the prima network first?