PDA

View Full Version : Party Poker on the PPA

Bilgefisher
07-11-2006, 12:03 AM
When I made my deposit tonite on Party Poker. It sent me to this page next.

[ QUOTE ]
Support your right to play Poker and get $10 for free!

Become a member of the Poker Players Alliance now and you will get $10 added to your account. Membership of the Poker Players Alliance is free. This offer is subject to availability and is for a limited time only.

The Poker Players Alliance is a non profit organization with over 25,000 members focused on promoting and protecting the game of Poker through advocacy work in Washington DC and throughout the nation. For more information on the PPA's fight against efforts to ban playing poker online read this letter by the PPA ,or at http://www.pokerplayersalliance.org/

Your membership is completely free, but is needed to increase the voice of the Alliance to better do their work to keep Poker and its tradition alive, online and offline.

Simply agree to the Terms and Conditions of Membership and Privacy Policy of the Poker Players Alliance.

[/ QUOTE ]

At the very least its nice to see the poker sites promoting keeping online gambling legal! Any thoughts?

btw: I suck at searches and did not find this topic, so I appologize if its repeated.

xwillience
07-11-2006, 08:46 AM
party has been supporting the PPA with bonus offers since day 1. however its bonuses are shrinking rather quickly.... it was 20% then 25$ then 20 now 10.... shady... its still cool that they are supporting it, even if they pretty much have too.