PDA

View Full Version : Party took my points

MediaPA
07-10-2006, 10:22 PM
It wasn't many, but I've played 3 times in the last 30 days. Time to surf for who I need to email.

Push_Fold
07-10-2006, 10:28 PM
I believe there a link to click under your account for reclaiming them.

ebranig
07-10-2006, 11:03 PM
keep in mind that you need to earn points every 30 days. you can play 19 raked hands/day for a month and still lose your points.

MediaPA
07-10-2006, 11:07 PM
yeah, do you not earn points for private table play? I had over 20 raked hands @ >= $0.20 at a 2+2 PLO game. Nothing shows up on my summary after 6/10. The PLO game was 6/22. It wasn't a ton of points, just annoying.

shdw01
07-10-2006, 11:08 PM
This happened to me last week.....

Email Bonus@partypoker.com and let them know...there is a "one time only" reinstatement of points that expired.

Not only did the skip me for account-specific bonuses, they take my points away too!

hhughes
07-11-2006, 12:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I believe there a link to click under your account for reclaiming them.

[/ QUOTE ]

There certainly is a link...I also lost like 6k worth of points, but hitting this link got them all back... /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Though I dont play Party like I use to...

Photoc
07-11-2006, 03:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Email Bonus@partypoker.com and let them know...there is a "one time only" reinstatement of points that expired.

[/ QUOTE ]

There is a link on their website in your account to "reclainm your points". I've done this 4x this year already.

Gecko21
07-11-2006, 11:16 AM
Holy crap, logged into party's website and I have close to 9000 expired points, but the link won't let me redeem them. Definately shooting them an email today.

balkii
07-11-2006, 01:14 PM
This may not work for newer players, but - when the players club first started you did not have to sign up for it (I think you do now). You were just automatically in it, and started earning PPs.

They took away some points of mine, I emailed them, they responded by saying that I agreed to the conditions of the players club when I signed up and that I should have known my points would expire. And then I countered with "I didnt sign up for the players club, I was automatically in it, so I never read the T&C." They gave me my points back.

I quickly blew them all and never played on the account again.