PDA

View Full Version : clearing Full Tilt @ 6max 25nl?

john voight
07-08-2006, 09:01 PM
from bonuswhores:
* 100% up to $600 deposit bonus
* Bonus released in increments of 10% or $20.00, whichever is less.
* Bonus expires after 120 days

increments means they dont pay in one lump sum? there is no pressure to clear 100%? if by day 120, you clear 50% you get 300 instead of 600?

sorry for the noobiness^^^^

also, how do the 6max nl25 games compare to UBs? are they softer?

i want to depo b/c i like this interface and wouldn't mind having FT my "second" home (after UB).

HSB
07-08-2006, 09:29 PM
The bonus clears $20 at a time if you deposit the max. There's a thing in the cashier where you can track your bonus status and whenever it hits $20 you get the cash and it goes back to zero. So you'll get the bonus much before the 120 days is up and you don't have to worry about clearing the max.

I can't compare the games to UB since I haven't played there enough recently but I can say they are plenty soft.

I might make one suggestion...unless you play a ton, you're not going to clear it all at the $25 level. I tried and ended up switchting to $50 to get the job done. I would suggest you wait until you are either ready for the $50 or on the verge of being so.

Oh, and make sure you get rakeback.

HSB
07-08-2006, 09:43 PM
Oh, one last comment. Some folks at some sites say there is no real difference between the 25 level and the 50 level. I can't speak for all sites but I found there to be a noticeable upgrade in talent from the 25 to 50 six max at Tilt.

Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of horrible players, you just have to be a bit more careful about getting into big pots.

brendanb438
07-09-2006, 12:06 AM
Playing 4 tables of $50 NL short handed on FT how many FT points would you say you can clear an hour HSB? What about on full tables?

Brendan

HSB
07-09-2006, 12:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Playing 4 tables of $50 NL short handed on FT how many FT points would you say you can clear an hour HSB? What about on full tables?

Brendan

[/ QUOTE ]

I have never really looked at it but...

This year I have 288 table hours at the $50 six max and $123 in rake paid. Multiply the $918 by six to represent the rake paid by a whole table and you get $5508 which is probably low because I'm tighter than most at those tables. That comes out to 19 dollars in rake per table hour and points are given 1:1 with rake so it would be about 80 points per hour four tabling. But like I say, that would be on the low side as I am in fewer pots and that's how PT calculates rake. It's probably closer to 100 points which would be about six bucks an hour or 100 hours to clear the initial deposit.

A few quick calculations suggest that the $25 six max tables would be about half as much rake and thus twice as long to clear.

HSB
07-09-2006, 12:56 AM
Oh, and I haven't played enough full ring to have any useful numbers.