PDA

View Full Version : To those who have successfully e-mail nagged a party bonus . . .

theben
07-07-2006, 05:05 PM
To those who have successfully bothered party support into giving you a bonus (keep it recent, say the last month or so), please post your story here. If you can, please post the exactly copy of your series of emails (names removed of course). Show us what worked/didnt what, what you said, and also to which party email addy you sent it to. i wanna figure out how to get party bonuses again.

Blowup Doll
07-07-2006, 05:31 PM
The last time i didn't get one was a while back, but this is what i wrote to bonus@partypoker.com.

[ QUOTE ]
Hi,

My friends all got a nice bonus offer this month. Would it be possible for me to get a bonus offer too? :-)

My username is "xxxxx".

Thanks!
xxxx

[/ QUOTE ]

They gave it to me within a few hours.

WhatDoesCallMean
07-07-2006, 08:11 PM
i didnt get any in June...it was the first one i didnt receive so i sent an e-mail to normal CS address....im not VIP

dont have copy saved but it was along the lines of "i heard from my poker playing buddies that there was a bonus offer at the moment but theres no mention of any when i log in. is there any specific reason/problem with my account that would explain why i didnt get any?"

worded in an innocent kinda way and not at all aggro with them.....got a $100 5x bonus within 10 minutes /images/graemlins/cool.gif

toucan
07-07-2006, 08:18 PM
i've always found the best thing to do with party is to spam the email to all of their email addresses that seem vaguely relevant. there seems to be little to no coordination between the different departments and usually one of them will give you what you want.