PDA

View Full Version : what the hell do you do with party points?

dopp16
07-07-2006, 01:39 PM
i have 30000 and have no idea what they mean

Davey
07-07-2006, 01:41 PM
They have a decent store now. Log into your account on the website and you can find it through there.

BigBiceps
07-07-2006, 01:50 PM
Get a few hundred thousand more and get a monitor.

RikaKazak
07-07-2006, 02:47 PM
I'm getting the new BBQ grill /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Also I got a 2nd ps2, and all the games.

I also got a new 20" dell monitor.

You can get tons of cool stuff, it used to be LAME, now it's good /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

mittman84
07-07-2006, 03:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]

You can get tons of cool stuff, it used to be LAME, now it's good /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]did you get a lot of those points from the 2000 deposit points before it was capped at 2k pre month? I am kicking myself for not taking advantage of that before /images/graemlins/frown.gif

wmspringer
07-07-2006, 03:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
did you get a lot of those points from the 2000 deposit points before it was capped at 2k pre month? I am kicking myself for not taking advantage of that before /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto....I always meant to but never got around to it, and now they actually have stuff I want /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

mittman84
07-07-2006, 03:59 PM
exactly, when i first started online poker a little over a year ago people on bonuswhores were always talking about whoring party points, but at that time they were pretty worthless........man I would love to have whored some more points, even after the store opened there was a month or two before they put on the cap, and I failed to take full advantage /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Ali shmali
07-07-2006, 04:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ya, you jokingly asked me once for purchase suggestions. I saw the grills after i replied to you. those grills are nice! I take it you are getting the super nice one. I will save all year to get it next summer, lol.

RikaKazak
07-07-2006, 04:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]did you get a lot of those points from the 2000 deposit points before it was capped at 2k pre month? I am kicking myself for not taking advantage of that before /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I play NL 600 and am gold, so 24 points per 20 raked hands...add that to the fact I'll play over 4,000 hands a couple times a week, and you get mad points /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

and yeah, getting the 155K point grill...once I'm done moving.