PDA

View Full Version : Simple question about new party bonus

wall_st
07-07-2006, 04:56 AM
SO I got the party bonus offer for 25% up to $100. Problem is nearly all of my funds are currently in party. If I cash out then redeposit slightly more than I cashed out will I stillbe eligible for the bonus ?

daveymck
07-07-2006, 05:22 AM
Yes, you can also redeposit less if you want, the cashout doesnt lose you the bonus.

Sciolist
07-07-2006, 08:21 AM
Are you sure? That'd lose you the bonus most places.

NoMoreLurking
07-07-2006, 08:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The T & C's say it does cancel the bonus.
Past experience for many people says it doesn't.
Caveat emptor. YMMV.

dc_publius
07-07-2006, 10:37 AM
I have only deposited via Neteller so far. If I cash out to Neteller for the first time, will it take long to clear? Or is it instant?

I want to try cashing out a bit to redeposit in time to get full bonus.

Lessu
07-07-2006, 10:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]

I have only deposited via Neteller so far. If I cash out to Neteller for the first time, will it take long to clear? Or is it instant?

[/ QUOTE ]

In my experience it takes 3-6 hours to reach your neteller account. Could take a little longer on first cashout though and they may call you to confirm your personal details

daveymck
07-07-2006, 11:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

POsitive, I did it last night myself, withdrew and redeposited a couple of minutes later, deposit is still there. Have done it in the past as well and never lost the bonus.

Disconnected
07-07-2006, 02:06 PM
You can see that it will probably work by the replies. But if you've got no other cash to fund the bonus, what choice do you have? The worst case is the same as just not doing the bonus, so nothing to lose, especially since Party cashouts hit Neteller so quickly. Go for it!

Poolgod32
07-09-2006, 10:29 AM
Lesson to be learned: Keep $500 in your Neteller account at all times for just such an occasion. Party seems to do these bonuses every month so next month just be prepared by having at leat $500 in your neteller account. Then you have no worries

Ali shmali
07-09-2006, 12:49 PM
the withdrawing is hit or miss. Out of the 5 or 6 times I've done it I didn't get the bonus 2 times. Both times I emailed party and they put the bonus in anyways once. just try it, if it doesn't work shoot off an email. you should be ok.