PDA

View Full Version : best bonus I found 250 raked - 20%

shutupndeal
01-19-2006, 08:42 AM
Hi,
I was talking to a lady who hangs out in the Pokersource forum and she did me a GIANT favor so I am trying to reply in kind to let you guys know this was the best, 250 raked hands but I didnt get the bonus automatically I had to notify support. The site was Multipoker and they gave me the 20% on 500 or of course I guess you can get the flat fee of what $25 I guess? Anyway the code was "WAMPUM" ... lol, I thought that was funny but it got me the fastest hundred I ever got! I dont know what site it came from but there it is and I dont really care either right? : )

Kriber13
01-19-2006, 09:41 AM
250 sounds unlikely, 500 is the normal amount of raked hands never seen any less and 250 is probably to good to be true.....

Tiltguru
01-19-2006, 09:45 AM
I tried wampum and it didnt show up in the bonus account. I am emailing support now, stand by for varification.

Davey
01-19-2006, 10:52 AM
This is also posted on Bonuswhores. I thought I read it was a 5x which would make it 500 hands. Im tired or I would look it up again.

Tiltguru
01-19-2006, 11:59 AM
I just received an email back from them and they say that no such bonus exists. (If you got an email with this bonus code they will honor it)

shutupndeal
01-20-2006, 04:10 PM
You guys are making me go thu hell tp prove I am NOT liar here it is right from the lady.........
I am beggining to think you are just a jealous affiliate or something? This code I USED to get MY BONUS!!

Dear ,
It's all set up...

Your signup bonus code request has been successfully approved.

Tracker Affiliate Player Bonus Bonus Code
0 20% up to $100 wampum

Login at affiliates.MulitPoker.com to follow your tracker...

real
money players, and they in turn need to make a minimum deposit of $50. In order
for your players to receive their bonus they need to play a minimum amount of
250 raked hands.

I had to keep certain deatils private but dont say it doesnt exist now she would like to know who you spoke to in support because this is all legit!

Best Regards
Affiliates Department
MultiPoker.com

ColdCaller
01-20-2006, 07:44 PM
That doesn't mean you will get the bonus in 250 hands, just that 250 hands is the minimum regardless of how much you deposit.

shutupndeal
01-21-2006, 02:17 PM
Ok,
You know what you could be right! I wont lie, I am awaiting explicit further confirmation, I dont see how anyone could have said there was no code though, someone is either not on the job or sleeping at the wheel but we will get to the bottom of it and you will be the first to get word. Also have you noticed that everytime the other code is mentioned in Bonuswhores that AM posts a thread giving the code again, I would be willing to bet its his code.