PDA

View Full Version : $10 Stars Bonus

grac
07-06-2006, 12:10 PM
Srry there is no bonus, the weirdest thing happened to me though. Some player just sent me $10 for no reason. I just recognized the name and realized I was playing with him this morning and chatting a bit. We got into a bit of a metagame match on a few hands which were fun. Anyways he sent me $10 which seems very strange. Should I be worried about this at all, send the money back I don't know what's going on here lol.

Blowup Doll
07-06-2006, 12:15 PM
Yeah, that's wierd if it came out of the blue. Did he suck out on you or something?

grac
07-06-2006, 12:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, that's wierd if it came out of the blue. Did he suck out on you or something?

[/ QUOTE ]
Actually he played fairly well no huge suckouts as far as he knows, we didnt even showdown a hand against each other. I'm thinking this is a trout or some random nice guy. I just know if I have to be worried about anything funny going down here.

blendedsuit
07-06-2006, 01:35 PM
how is this a stars bonus? jesus, good thing you diidnt say $100 stars bonus if that was the story. the flames wou l dbe rolling

smartalecc5
07-06-2006, 01:36 PM
I once sent an LL bet to the wrong person (who had a very simliar name). Strange enough, the wrong person also had a 2+2 account with the same name, who I then got ahold of.

Final result?: He decided to keep the money after me telling him it was a mistake.

chachi
07-06-2006, 01:45 PM
I think he's hoping to get to third base with you.

Unless you're some kind of [censored], I'd hold out for at least another $20.