PDA

View Full Version : Looking for new site

The Worm
01-19-2006, 03:53 AM
I am currently looking for a secondary site to play at. The one I currently play at is small, and doesnt have a large 7 card player base. I'm not looking to change totally, just to have another option if my current site is dead. I actually like the site I play at, mainly cause it is so small and the level of play seems low, which is good for the bankroll. I just wanted to know of the bigger sites, ie Party, UB, Paradise and Full Tilt which has better options? Im looking for one that I can get rake back with, and that also offers good bonuses. Thanks for the help.

Raul Wong
01-19-2006, 04:51 AM
Eurobet

Songwind
01-19-2006, 10:18 AM
What level do you play at?

ColdCaller
01-19-2006, 10:21 AM
If you play lower limits, then Stars is probably your best bet, despite not being able to get rakeback. Games are plentiful, the structure and rake are both the best on the net, and the VIP program is actually pretty decent.

If you play mid-limits, Stars is still really good, but Party has pretty good games.

The Worm
01-19-2006, 01:05 PM
I move between 4-8 and 10-20, probably should have included that in previous thread.

MrBlueNose
01-19-2006, 02:06 PM
Fortune Poker. It's on Boss Network, and they have the fishiest, sweetest players on the internet bar none. Variance will be higher, but it's worth it believe me. Sadly, no workings with PT Stud yet(March apparently), but the site is just heaven. Fortune is best site to go with on that network due to the excellent customer service; the manager is great. I've seen 30/60 Euro games on there in the past, and there's a solid community of guys who you'll get to know and love.

MrBlueNose
01-19-2006, 03:13 PM
ugh i just realized about linking other sites, andy if posting the url of the rakeback site was wrong please just delete it, it's too late for me to edit the post. sorry. Was just sharing the guys I go through.

ColdCaller
01-19-2006, 07:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Fortune Poker. It's on Boss Network, I got 25% rakeback at http://www.fortune-poker-rakeback.com and they have the fishiest, sweetest players on the internet bar none. Variance will be higher, but it's worth it believe me. Sadly, no workings with PT Stud yet(March apparently), but the site is just heaven. Fortune is best site to go with on that network due to the excellent customer service; the manager is great. I've seen 30/60 Euro games on there in the past, and there's a solid community of guys who you'll get to know and love.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do they have Stud 8/b games going?

Andy B
01-19-2006, 08:54 PM
Deleted.