PDA

View Full Version : Party will pay you $10 to join PPA

Blowup Doll
07-05-2006, 10:34 PM
It's a free $10 if you haven't joined yet.

[ QUOTE ]
Support your right to play Poker and get $10 for free!

Become a member of the Poker Players Alliance now and you will get $10 added to your account. Membership of the Poker Players Alliance is free. This offer is limited to the US, subject to availability and is for a short time only.

The Poker Players Alliance is a non profit organization with over 25,000 members focused on promoting and protecting the game of Poker through advocacy work in Washington DC and throughout the nation. For more information on the PPA's fight against efforts to ban playing poker online read this letter by the PPA ,or at http://www.pokerplayersalliance.org/

Your membership is completely free, but is needed to increase the voice of the Alliance to better do their work to keep Poker and its tradition alive, online and offline.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can find the window to join when you go to your Account in the Cashier area.

Ainex
07-05-2006, 10:38 PM
The original bonus was so much better.

Blowup Doll
07-05-2006, 10:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The $5 one? Was there a good one before that?

krazyace5
07-05-2006, 10:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You paid $20 to sign up and got a $100 party bonus.

golfinguy5
07-05-2006, 10:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You paid $20 to sign up and got a $100 party bonus.

[/ QUOTE ]

That must be real old because for a long time it was pay $20 and get $25

greatwhite
07-05-2006, 11:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It's a free $10 if you haven't joined yet.

[ QUOTE ]
Support your right to play Poker and get $10 for free!

Become a member of the Poker Players Alliance now and you will get $10 added to your account. Membership of the Poker Players Alliance is free. This offer is limited to the US, subject to availability and is for a short time only.

The Poker Players Alliance is a non profit organization with over 25,000 members focused on promoting and protecting the game of Poker through advocacy work in Washington DC and throughout the nation. For more information on the PPA's fight against efforts to ban playing poker online read this letter by the PPA ,or at http://www.pokerplayersalliance.org/

Your membership is completely free, but is needed to increase the voice of the Alliance to better do their work to keep Poker and its tradition alive, online and offline.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can find the window to join when you go to your Account in the Cashier area.

[/ QUOTE ]
Where? I don't see anything anywhere.

Ali shmali
07-05-2006, 11:41 PM
so much better now too. Before you had to do all the "paper work" to sign up and get the bonus yourself. Now you just click a button and party does everything for you.

Ya, use to be a 100 dollar raked hand bonus for signing up. Was probably like 7x or something. that was for the first 2 months the PPA was partnered with party though. last year sometime.

greatwhite
07-05-2006, 11:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
so much better now too. Before you had to do all the "paper work" to sign up and get the bonus yourself. Now you just click a button and party does everything for you.

Ya, use to be a 100 dollar raked hand bonus for signing up. Was probably like 7x or something. that was for the first 2 months the PPA was partnered with party though. last year sometime.

[/ QUOTE ]I can't find this on the Party page.

Ali shmali
07-06-2006, 12:05 AM
hmm great white. I get it to pop up when i cash out. not sure how to get their otherwise.

stephan
07-06-2006, 12:33 AM
I keep getting these stupid ass errors when I try and sign up for it. I've emailed PP and they told me to talk to PPA about it. I know if i do that, i'll end up paying $20 for the membership and probably not even get the $10.

cgwahl
07-06-2006, 12:55 AM
If I recall correctly, a month ago it was just a $5 bonus. Kind of glad my credit card wouldn't work for some reason.

Not life changing money, but $5 is $5.

Still wish I would have signed up last year though. Oh well.

BigBiceps
07-06-2006, 10:29 PM
Has anyone tried using the PPABON code manually with a deposit?

Or has anyone done this more than once?