PDA

View Full Version : bonus scam at cd poker

onasis16
07-05-2006, 06:27 PM
if you sign up for cd poker they offer you 100% bonus plus 35% rackback this is a total scam i played and after reacHING the 600points required to release a 10us block of bonus it was only taken away from the bonus money without being transfered to my real money account so i was multitableing 7 i thiNk at different sites and i didn realize 10us more or less in br at cdpoker but the second release i was observing my account and it never was transfered in real money so i wrote 15 emails and they dont get it still customer support sucks bigtime there so i casheD <font color="blue"> </font> <font color="white"> </font> out wrote them a letter to stick the bonus and the rackback as deep they like and closed my account right away its not for the 20bucks its the principal what happens if you winn something big they will find a way not to pay you so BEWARE WITH CDPOKER IPOKER NETWORK

Wilco666
07-05-2006, 06:35 PM
I have a present for you:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

krazyace5
07-05-2006, 08:12 PM
CD Poker is blacklisted at some sites, if they screw one they will screw all.

LouisCyphre
07-05-2006, 09:34 PM
I have recently signed up with CDPoker getting a similar rakeback deal. Every thing worked fine so far. Every $10 of my bonus have been promptly added to my balance. I have even gotten additional money deposited into my account without any requirements to fulfill. So far I have no reason to complain about CDPoker.

onasis16
07-05-2006, 09:36 PM
do you have a link for any blacklist for pokerrooms?

tonew
07-05-2006, 09:58 PM
I must say I have never had a problem at CD. I have played there for 4 months.

My bonuses (inital and reloads)and rakeback are paid on time all the time no issues with support to report either.

Im quite happy there 40% rakeback and bonus are not deducted from my MGR. And I get paid -what more can I ask.

krazyace5
07-05-2006, 11:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
do you have a link for any blacklist for pokerrooms?

[/ QUOTE ]

I can only find one poker forum affiliate that has blacklisted them because they stole their referrals, never gave them credit for them. Coulda swore I had seen some other problems, oh well.

I don't have a link for rogue poker rooms, someone else might.

If its a fringe poker room just ask on 2+2 first to see if it is reputable.

Ted Metro
07-05-2006, 11:08 PM
I had some problems with a bonus at CD Poker. It took about 10 days to get, but I finally got the money after a couple of phone calls and about 6 e-mails.

I don't think that they would willfully screw someone over, especially for a small amount of money. They just have too much to lose.

They may be slow, but I don't believe them to be worthy of a blacklisting.

krazyace5
07-05-2006, 11:16 PM
Yeah, looks like I was to quick to post, maybe if a mod see my post they can delete it.

onasis16
07-06-2006, 12:17 AM
gl with them i hope you never have to cash out a big winn beacuse then you are in trouble

tonew
07-06-2006, 12:24 AM
I have cashed out many times amounts ranging from $100 to $1000 and once again I will say that I have never had a problem.

I think sometimes players need to adjust they way they approach issues with poker rooms. I find calm, polite and to the point tends to get the best results....

onasis16
07-06-2006, 12:39 AM
this attitute i had in the first 10 emails but after that i changed it i am a member of many sites and never have seen something like that cs is terrible and dont tell me no if you open online support you have to wait for houers i was waiting once for over 8 houers and nothing how cool is that

RikaKazak
07-06-2006, 01:46 AM
Thanks for the heads up, I was just about to play there (for that 50% matching winning thing) but I think I'll steer clear till more information arises from this.

Also that strassa "issue" has me thinking twice about it to.

tonew
07-06-2006, 01:54 AM
I think you have CODE Poker and CD Poker mixed up.

Either way both sites will be fine to play at - IMO.