PDA

View Full Version : Bet365 game of choice

grac
07-05-2006, 02:40 AM
What is best to play aka lowest HA

bj, bj surrender, bj switch, pontoon

I'm thinking it has to be surrender or pontoon...If anyone knows the correct cards for the games other than normal bj please post them for me. Thanks

heater
07-05-2006, 02:44 AM
Wizard of odds has cards for everything.

grac
07-05-2006, 02:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Wizard of odds has cards for everything.

[/ QUOTE ]
But what is the lowest ha.

It looks like it's bj switch but the minimal edge is not worth the extra time it will take me to play hands. Surrender seems to be best, is pontoon a lower ha and still a fast playing game?

Coolers
07-05-2006, 09:11 AM
If I remember correctly, BJ switch and Pontoon had identical HAs according to the Wiz. Either that, or they were off by some miniscule amount, and most definitely not worth the extra time it would take me to look at the chart. I did the bonus a few days ago.

Linksys
07-05-2006, 09:46 AM
Lowest is prob pontoon or bj switch. Blackjack surrender is lower HA than blackjack and it plays just as easily. Use the wizard of odds card for surrender. Pontoon is lower HA and easier than BJ switch but higher variance than the other blackjacks

freni126
07-05-2006, 07:41 PM
Pontoon has slightly less HA than BJ Surrender, but the variance is greater...
I prefer BJ Surrender ad play that whenever it is allowed... feels so good to take that half bet back when you hold a 15 or 16 against the dealers ten showing.. =)