PDA

View Full Version : Party bonus response

Spartan1983
07-04-2006, 11:46 PM
For those of you who have been playing today but haven't been able to access your account to activate the bonus. I emailed vip@partypoker.com and asked about the raked hands that I have already played. Got a response in less than an hour, they said I've played 320 raked hands today and when I get within 320 of my 1800 requirement to email them and they will manually release the bonus. So I suggest everyone who has played today but couldn't access your account site to email party. Good luck.

livinitup0
07-05-2006, 01:20 AM
Also....if you didnt receive anything just nag the bonus department a few times and they will send you a 100.00 5x comp bonus....worked for me.

theben
07-05-2006, 01:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Also....if you didnt receive anything just nag the bonus department a few times and they will send you a 100.00 5x comp bonus....worked for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

mind posting the steps you took to get this? maybe post the series of emails or something?

i;d like to see how you worked 'em to get a bonus. i assumed this never was successful

livinitup0
07-05-2006, 01:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

mind posting the steps you took to get this? maybe post the series of emails or something?

i;d like to see how you worked 'em to get a bonus. i assumed this never was successful

[/ QUOTE ]

Im a rare case...for some reason their system doesnt send me reload offers...I seriously havent been offered anything that was account specific since Aug. of lst year when they stopped the public monthly codes....before the split, aside from 2 comp bonuses.

I explained this and told them my bank wont allow me to do IGM pay. They specifically said that I wouldnt be offerd another comp bonus again though. This will be my 3rd one.

KSOT
07-05-2006, 01:42 AM
My whiney email was denied. A rare miss. I don't think I'll follow up this time. Can't even think of anything else to say.

You've won this round, Dikshit.

Gamboholik
07-05-2006, 02:30 AM
I didn't revieve last months reload, so I sent an email asking if there were any current bonus's available, and their reply was "we are not currently offering any bonus's at this time". So I sent one more email (semi-hateful) stating that others I have spoken to have recieved one and that I guess I would have to take my business to Stars. I was then offered an IGM bonus instead, even though I already used that one. Worked for me /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Cubicle
07-05-2006, 11:41 AM
I e-mailed them asking them to make sure that they count the couple hundred hands that I played yesterday. Instead, they just released the bonus. Not too bad.

riddles78
07-05-2006, 12:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My nagging emails only got me a $50 5x, but hey, better than nothing.

Fishy McDonk
07-07-2006, 08:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you provide the email address or phone # you used to nag them? I think I used the wrong email because I didn't even get a response.

WolfElder
07-07-2006, 10:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you provide the email address or phone # you used to nag them? I think I used the wrong email because I didn't even get a response.

[/ QUOTE ]

same here I havent received a response. One of the reloads did show up in my account though. I doubt that it was due to the email I sent.

Lessu
07-07-2006, 10:47 AM
I didn't get a no-deposit bonus so I emailed them.

The response said that party has the best bonuses and the largest customer base etc.

Didn't get that bonus though until the next day when the reload popped up.

Frank TJ Mackey
07-07-2006, 12:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nagging them is always successful for another bonus in my experience. Happens all the time.

BigBiceps
07-07-2006, 12:55 PM
I called and nagged them on the phone last month and got nothing.

SoloAJ
07-07-2006, 01:16 PM
My personal experience with nagging:

I emailed them with a very simple email...something to the effect of...

"Hi, I was wondering why I haven't received any bonus offers lately. I know that my friends have had at least a couple since I got my last one in early May.

I am wanting to start up playing poker again but I was waiting for a bonus before I started. That is why I am wondering when I will get my next bonus, since I know for sure friends have had multiple ones."

It was something along those lines...and I got a response talkign about randomly selected blah blah...and they offered me an IGMPAY bonus again....

When I deposited the 500 to get 100..it didnt credit..so I had to email them...and within a few hours they had credited the bonus...5x raked playing now.

zerosports
07-07-2006, 03:42 PM
i have a quick question, how do i unlock the party bonus that needs 10x raked hands if all i play are sng's?

Lessu
07-07-2006, 03:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i have a quick question, how do i unlock the party bonus that needs 10x raked hands if all i play are sng's?

[/ QUOTE ]

you don't

theben
07-07-2006, 03:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nagging them is always successful for another bonus in my experience. Happens all the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

mind posting your "successful" emails?