PDA

View Full Version : Need a plan

RacersEdge
07-04-2006, 08:23 PM
I haven't deposited in an online account since Party and UB close to 3 years ago. So I fgure I should take advantage of these deposit bonuses.

So Absolute and Full Tilt do 100% deposit bonuses???? The req looks like 250 raked hands at AB and so many points at FT.

So what about rakeback programs? Do you lose the deposit bonuses if you sign up through one of these affiliates fopr rakeback?

How about some ideas on what I should do to maximize my return?

Again, all I have now is an active account at Party, UB, and a Neteller account.

ImsaKidd
07-04-2006, 09:48 PM
Ub takes a litte from your RB if you do bonuses.

ABS allows bonus and RB. They have like 3 reloads per week.

AntonHeat
07-04-2006, 10:22 PM
check your PM /images/graemlins/cool.gif

WiSeIVIaN
07-05-2006, 03:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
check your PM /images/graemlins/cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
I'll assume that you gave this guy the hook up and he doesn't need my help. BTW, for the sake of being stubborn, I'd suggest you sign up for empire through pokerlistings...

RacersEdge
07-05-2006, 02:30 PM
I'm going to bump this to get a few more replies.

I'm just trying to get all the info in front of me and avoid doing something dumb like taking a bonus when a rakeback would have been much better.

Antonheat mentioned ABS poker's big 100% dep bonus on $750 would take a while to play off. What experience have you guys had with these kind of big bonus sites?

Any other general advice appreciated too.

Ken_AA
07-05-2006, 05:11 PM
Sent you a PM, but it might be helpful to know what you play.

Ken

Kriber13
07-05-2006, 05:31 PM
It's always a good idea to get rakeback anywhere you can even if it's not worth much right now, it might make a huge difference if you move up in limits.
Apart from rakeback you should build your bankroll through agressive whoring and dont forget to focus on improving your game. Don't forget to check which limits are worthwile clearing bonuses on.

Good luck, Kristoffer