PDA

View Full Version : $15 bonus @ Royal Vegas

HeyWhatIsWrong?
07-03-2006, 02:51 PM
Hello,

If you have an account at Royal Vegas, you might want to check your mail/account, since they gave me a $15 bonus.

[ QUOTE ]

Dear HeyWhatIsWrong

It gives us great pleasure to inform you that your Royal Vegas Poker Room Account ( prvr------- ) has been credited with 15 Poker credits, as part of the following promotion: Poker Tournament Prize Guarantee.

Please ensure that you read the raked hands requirements attached to this bonus - as some bonuses have specific requirements.
You can view these requirements by following this link:
http://www.royalvegaspoker.com/TermsPromos.asp?btag=RVPrimaPoker

Should you not wish to comply with the raked hands requirements and have the bonus removed from your account, please email the Royal Vegas Poker Room Support desk on this address:
support@royalvegaspoker.com

If wagers have taken place on any bonus received, then that bonus may not be removed from your account (either by means of cash in or a request to the support staff) until the raked hands requirements associated to that bonus have been met.

Sincerely,
Royal Vegas Poker Room

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know what the bonus is about, so it might be account specific.

HeyWhatIsWrong?
07-03-2006, 03:02 PM
Oops wrong forum, can somebody move this please? Thanks.

NJDevils
07-03-2006, 04:27 PM
Pretty sure this is from RoyalVegas's monthly $40,000 Poker Points Challenge, it's not really a bonus, just what you earned for getting 401st to 500th on the leaderboard. See: http://www.royalvegaspoker.com/Promotion-$40%2C000PokerPointsChallenge.asp?btag=RVCP_direct

tonew
07-03-2006, 07:20 PM
Yeah I got this as well. Wasnt sure what it was for.
Rely on 2+2 to fill me in - its members always come through!

goodgrief
07-03-2006, 07:32 PM
I got the same letter but when I checked my account, I had $10 not $15. I have not a clue as to what the raked hand requirement is to clear the bonus. It is probably staring me right in the face, but honestly I just don't see it.

HeyWhatIsWrong?
07-03-2006, 07:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I got the same letter but when I checked my account, I had $10 not $15. I have not a clue as to what the raked hand requirement is to clear the bonus. It is probably staring me right in the face, but honestly I just don't see it.

[/ QUOTE ]Hmm this is odd, the mail says 15 but my account was also credited by only 10. Did your mail also say 15?

terrellk11
07-03-2006, 08:50 PM
Mine says 55 but there isn't anything in there.

goodgrief
07-03-2006, 09:48 PM
Correct. The letter said 15, but there was only $10 in the bank. I'm afraid I already recklessly and irresponsibly gambled it away. :-)

HeyWhatIsWrong?
07-04-2006, 01:24 PM
Yeah, $5 was added instead of $15. I have been playing a lot at Royal Vegas lately, anybody knows how their leaderbord works? It seems they have $40k to give away, but are these prices given on a daily basis, or after each month? I can't find anything useful on their website.

mrfunk
07-04-2006, 01:52 PM
hello, first post. I got 40 "poker credits" in the email, $20 cash in my account. 1 poker credit equals .50? Free money is free money.

NJDevils
07-04-2006, 03:14 PM
Royal Vegas recently changed their Leaderboard structure to the one which is detailed in the link I provided above. Apparently something is wrong with the new system or the emails they sent out.

Possible theories:

#1 The points system is fine, everyone got paid what they were supposed to, and the emails were screwed up.

#2 The points system is screwed up, everyone got paid an incorrect amount, and the emails were the correct amount.

Personally I think it is #1, and here's why: My email said I had a bonus of $700 but I received only $600. If you check the link regarding their promotion however no place on the Leaderboard actually pays $700, it is $800 for 5th and $600 for 6th. So I'm assuming I got 6th, which seems most likely as I was in 6th place the last time I checked my Leaderboard rank before it paid out. This makes me think the emails are screwed up and everyone received what they were supposed to. I'm open to alternative theories. =)

HeyWhatIsWrong?
07-04-2006, 05:39 PM
Can I find somewhere how much my account was credited? I believe it's $5, but I'm not sure, as I don't know exactly how much was in my account.

NJDevils
07-04-2006, 09:30 PM
You can indeed, also in reference to your earlier question the $40,000 is indeed a monthly promotion, paid out a little late this month due to the weekend I think. Ok to see how much your account was credited follow this:

1. Click Menu
2. Click Playcheck
3. Under Fixed Search choose Last Ten Admin Events
4. Click Go

Then you should see something that looks like 3 Jul 2006 13:04 Poker Tournament Prize Guarantee +600 (at least that's what mine looks like) /images/graemlins/smile.gif Lemme know if you have any more questions.

HeyWhatIsWrong?
07-05-2006, 12:03 PM
Thanks NJDevils, found it!