PDA

View Full Version : now that i think tilt is out of the question

El Tigre
07-03-2006, 12:47 AM
ive decided WPEX might be the site for me. However in the page about neteller it says: Customers who deposit funds through NETeller will receive withdrawals only through NETeller, up to the amount of all their previous NETeller deposits.
Does this mean If I put in 500 through neteller and work it up to 600, I can only cashout up to 500? What can be done with profit?

heater
07-03-2006, 12:55 AM
A lot of people have asked about this. WPEX's wording sucks. What it means is that anything you withdraw up to the amount you have deposited through Neteller HAS to come back to you via Neteller. The rest you can get back via Neteller or any way you want.

kidpokeher
07-03-2006, 12:56 AM
I'm pretty sure what they're saying is the first $500 must be sent to Neteller. The remaining $100 you can cash out any way you want, including Neteller.

Kriber13
07-03-2006, 03:51 AM
Is WPEX any good? I checked out the 5-10 full ring about a month back and it seemed pretty tight.

Cheers, Kristoffer

ThunderEagle
07-03-2006, 03:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
A lot of people have asked about this. WPEX's wording sucks. What it means is that anything you withdraw up to the amount you have deposited through Neteller HAS to come back to you via Neteller. The rest you can get back via Neteller or any way you want.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this is the same way Stars handles Neteller too.

spino1i
07-03-2006, 04:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Is WPEX any good? I checked out the 5-10 full ring about a month back and it seemed pretty tight.

Cheers, Kristoffer

[/ QUOTE ]

Today they had a major software update, making the site way more playable. You should check it out..