PDA

View Full Version : Best move for a new bonuswhorer!?? or maybe bonusslut..

Foldem78
07-02-2006, 08:50 AM
I'm new..I'll apologize in advance.

About the only thing I've been able to figure out from the forum is that Party/Empire don't do rakeback anymore..

Nevertheless, I would like to know what the best way to approach getting bonus $$ dollars on a monthly basis. Currently, I have accounts with Party and UB but, I stopped playing UB about 3 months ago..And I usually will take advantage of Party's redeposit bonuses every month (20%)..but that's it.

I'm primarily an sng player but, obviously I play 25nl when clearing bonuses at Party..

My question is: Where would you start? I don't want to have to open like a dozen accounts if i can avoid it..I'm hoping for something straightforward and simple..but, i don't know if this is possible..

Anyways,..any help would be appreciated..

thanks.

kimchi
07-02-2006, 10:01 AM
www.bonuswhores.com (http://www.bonuswhores.com)

freerollin
07-02-2006, 10:02 AM
go to bonuswhores.com

Linksys
07-02-2006, 03:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
And I usually will take advantage of Party's redeposit bonuses every month (20%)..but that's it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tell me more about this? I never knew they had regular reloads.

pocketse7ens
07-02-2006, 03:43 PM
ultimatepokerbankroll.com

Foldem78
07-02-2006, 06:40 PM
About every month I get about 20% reload bonus..I think it maxes out at $100..and you have to play 10x the number of hands.....

In fact, I think there should be a bonus in about a week.

Red Lion
07-02-2006, 08:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
www.bonuswhores.com (http://www.bonuswhores.com)

[/ QUOTE ]

Blowup Doll
07-02-2006, 08:14 PM
The answer to all your questions lies in the last 20 pages of this forum. Go back and read all the threads! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Linksys
07-02-2006, 10:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
About every month I get about 20% reload bonus..I think it maxes out at $100..and you have to play 10x the number of hands.....

In fact, I think there should be a bonus in about a week.

[/ QUOTE ]

how come I never get these? I saw the ultimate poker bankroolll link but that's a one shot thing i thought. ive had a PP acount for awhile.

kidpokeher
07-03-2006, 01:09 AM
The Party reloads are account specific. Don't try to figure out why some get them and others don't. Everyone's tried already.

While I like the sites listed so far, it seems like these are geared towards those who don't mind opening a million accounts. I think the OP just wants the best deal on one or two sites.

Dare I say it? WPEX? Seems like an easy pick since they're rebating 100% of their fees. I just don't know how active their SNG's are. Maybe someone else can chime in about that.

The_Bankroll
07-03-2006, 02:17 AM
well, if your looking for sites with lots of monthly reloads, I think Bodog and Absolute are the way to go. Absolute has 2-3 per week, you'll never be able to clear them all. and Bodog has a 10% bonus on all deposits, but don't do it too often or they'll stop giving you bonuses. once about 3 weeks seems good.

rakemeplz
07-03-2006, 05:24 AM
I think bodog allows you to clear on tourneys at a decent rate but you should check their site.