PDA

View Full Version : Full Tilt $600 Bonus Question.

Prodigy
01-18-2006, 08:47 PM
What's up Guys,
Tried using the search function, but was unable to narrow down my search to find the answer that I needed...

Just signed up to Full Tilt w/ RB last night. Before making my first real money deposit, I have a question.
when I make this deposit, do I automatically get credited for it w/o a bonus code? I don't recall putting in a deposit code when I signed up.

Also, I'm assuming it's going to take some time to clear a big bonus like this one. Will my $600 bonus be voided if I make a withdrawal before I am finished clearing the bonus?

Any other additional comments or suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

playersare
01-18-2006, 09:36 PM
there's no bonus code for full tilt.

clearance rate depends on what limits you play. each $1 of rake taken from the pot is worth 6 cents of bonus on that site (yes, that is in very low range). however, if you play high enough limits where each pot is raked $2 or $3 per hand, then arguably it's not terrible. if you play 50c/$1 fixed limit, then forget it. you also get about 40c of bonus for every $1 of tournament fee you play in SNG's and MTT's, if you choose to clear it that way.

if you make any withdrawls after depositing, your bonus is not affected. just note that the bonus itself expires 90 days after it is first started.

Prodigy
01-18-2006, 09:38 PM
thank you very much. I was waiting for someone to respond before i made my deposit. thanks again.

scorer
01-18-2006, 10:20 PM
beware...i did not sign up cause many have had software issues with them....there site has gone down alot of late....

Lawrence Ng
01-20-2006, 03:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
beware...i did not sign up cause many have had software issues with them....there site has gone down alot of late....

[/ QUOTE ]

That won't effect the bonus and he'll still get it. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Lawrence

Prodigy
01-21-2006, 02:44 AM
working out pretty well on full tilt. Finished 4th in a stud tournament and finished 1st and 5th in Multitable NL tournaments. Played a total of 4 tournaments just to get a feel for the software. Also breaking even in the 2-4 and 3-6 6max.

Sorry for the brag post. My main reason for the post was the verify by another poster or two that the Bonus will not be forfeited if I make a withdrawal before clearing the bonus.

I know party and pokerstars will cancel any bonus if the bonus is not cleared if you withdraw. I know absolute and UB does not. I believe this is called "stacking". Not sure, not too familiar with the bonus jargons. I didn't read anything on full tilt about a bonus being forfeited if you make a withdrawal, but just wanted to make sure before I do it ahead of time.

I also noticed that full tilt's customer support is AWFULLY slow in responding to my emails. I sent them two emails regarding two separate questions and both have been unanswered in the past 36 hours. One of the emails was asking for an increase in deposit so I can comfortably play in bigger games. I think a $600 max deposit is pretty low. Is this delayed response normal at full tilt?
Thank you all in advance that reply.

busguy
01-21-2006, 04:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I know party and pokerstars will cancel any bonus if the bonus is not cleared if you withdraw.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah . . . this is not correct. Neither of these sites "cancel" any bonus that you received by "depositing" regardless of when you withdrawl (after having made the deposit of course).

busguy

triviaguru
01-21-2006, 12:49 PM
I've made withdrawals from party before having clearing reload bonuses, and they have not cancelled them.

HSB
01-21-2006, 12:59 PM
Stars will absolutely not cancel your bonus if you withdraw.

I deposited to Stars for a bonus , withdrew, deposited to Tilt, later withrew from full tilt and deposited to Stars for another bonus and withrew from Stars to go finish the FT bonus.

None of them ever were impacted by a withdrawal and the Stars bonii never expire.

Prodigy
01-21-2006, 02:49 PM
thanks for the correction, i was under assumption that a withdrawal would cancel the bonus on stars and party. Thank for answering my question regarding fulltilt HSB and everyone else that contributed.

ImsaKidd
01-21-2006, 04:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That won't effect the bonus and he'll still get it. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Lawrence

[/ QUOTE ]

If he cant clear the bonus because the site is always down, then he is affected......

MicroBob
01-21-2006, 06:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i was under assumption that a withdrawal would cancel the bonus on stars and party.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are not allowed the cash-out BEFORE depositing for your bonus on Stars.

In other words...if you have $600 in your Stars account, THEN they announce a reload bonus...you have to deposit another $600 in there (they do not want you cashing-out...and THEN just turning that same $600 around to get the bonus. Deposit new money to get the bonus)

After the 48-hour waiting period you can cash it ALL out.
You can go back to Stars and clear the bonus there at your convenience (they never expire).