PDA

View Full Version : 2+2 Dinner During Main Event

mlagoo
06-30-2006, 12:52 PM
Hey guys,

I wanted to get the ball rolling on this sooner rather than later, because I imagine there are going to be an absolute ton of us.

On Thursday, 8/3/06, there is a day off during the main event. I think we should take this opportunity to have a huge gathering/dinner at some restaurant in Vegas that can accomodate us.

I'm just guessing, but my feel is that there will be 60-100 of us present during the main event (obviously this is a pretty big range). If we schedule far enough in advance, it may be that we can get a restaurant to give us an entire room to have dinner in. I know that a lot of restaurants (for the sake of simplicity) will also provide some sort of flat-fee, that everyone could pay in advance, so that we could avoid having to sort out what would surely be some very confusing checks afterwards.

Anyway, I just want to use this thread to bounce some ideas off of each other as far as what restaurants might be up to the task, how we should go about doing it, what price range sounds good for everyone, etc. This wisdom of anyone with any experience setting up this sort of thing would be much appreciated.

Looking forward to meeting you all!

LondonBroil
06-30-2006, 05:52 PM
Although I'm not in Vegas for this year's WSOP, I imagine this would be a perfect oppurtunity for credit card roulette.