PDA

View Full Version : Stars Winners

Vlade Divac
06-30-2006, 05:45 AM
Did you recieve a hotel comformation number>?
I heard from them that i was staying at monte carlo and would recieve # in a few weeks has anybody gotten it?
Thank you

LFC
06-30-2006, 07:37 AM
Have just received it, but won a seat ~17th of May
(received confirmation from HArrahs 7days ago)

06-30-2006, 08:23 AM
Just got mine last night.

Still no word of starting day yet. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Kissyfur
06-30-2006, 08:40 AM
Playing Day 1B, staying at TI, but no hotel confirmation yet...

06-30-2006, 08:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How/where did you get your starting day confirmation?

Ditch Digger
06-30-2006, 09:00 AM
Got my confirmation for the Monte Carlo last night(won my seat on Memorial day). No word on my start day yet.

MicroBob
06-30-2006, 09:13 AM
You guys should really hassle Stars about this as it obviously could make a difference regarding your travel date (even if you already have your flight you should still tell them this).

If you're day 1A you might be more inclined to come a couple days early (instead of just flying in the night before you play) and obviously if you are 1D you might decide to come a day or two later.

Kissyfur
06-30-2006, 10:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How/where did you get your starting day confirmation?

[/ QUOTE ]
I got an email from Harrah's in May, qualified in March. I remember reading somewhere that you should receive confirmation in about 2 weeks, but this was not the case for me. It seems that once Stars makes your buy-in, the ball goes to Harrah's to get back to you.

Superfluous Man
06-30-2006, 12:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Got my confirmation for the Monte Carlo last night(won my seat on Memorial day). No word on my start day yet.

[/ QUOTE ]
I got the email saying I would get a confirmation number, but I haven't gotten the number yet. I'm supposed to be staying in the Monte Carlo. I won my seat in March. WTF /images/graemlins/confused.gif