PDA

View Full Version : Interpoker last weekend kings promo

Longy
06-29-2006, 06:36 PM
Anyone been paid on this yet? Promo was the following,

Get dealt pocket kings this Sunday, June 25th between 2pm ET and 10pm ET (7pm UK time to 3am UK time) and we'll give you 10 dollars.

In order to get the 10 dollars for your Pocket Kings claim, the following conditions apply:

A rake (any rake) must have been taken in the hand.

The hand must be played on Texas Hold `em tables with blind levels of at least 0.25/0.50 (No Limit) & 0.50/1 (Limit).

Two Kings must be dealt to you (not community cards). One on One games, Play for Fun and tournament play are excluded from this offer.

The hand must be played between 2pm ET and 10pm ET on Sunday 25th June.

All claims must be made before Noon ET, Monday, June 26th.

You MUST copy down the hand number and make your claim through the form on the InterPoker website. All claims must have been made before Monday noon (ET).

Provided you submit a valid hand and account number, your account will be credited on Wednesday 28th June.

SteveM
06-29-2006, 06:57 PM
Got my $60 today (1 day late). I e-mailed to ask about it, and the bonus appeared a few hours later before I got a reply.

ninenine_zoe
06-29-2006, 07:24 PM
they even credited my mistakenly entered pocket kings from saturday.
payment was a few hours ago.

DeathbySuckout
06-29-2006, 08:46 PM
Yes, got mine.

Question about Interpoker monthly bonus: Do you only have till the end of the month to clear it? This is the first month I've done it in a long time, and I can't remember. I do remember that in order to get my bonus next month I have to finish required hands from this month, but I can't remember if you still get the money.

SteveM
06-29-2006, 09:48 PM
Yeah I think they are good for 90 days but some people have had them last longer. Just make sure to re-deposit each month.

luckydonut
07-03-2006, 10:26 AM
I'm still waiting for a payment after several emails. I only got one KK the whole time but I'll be damned if I'm letting them keep the $10!

This is the latest response I had:

[ QUOTE ]
In regards to your pocket king promotion, I can confirm that you claim did not qualify as they were not pocket kings. This is why you were not credited. I apologise for the confusion caused to you in this matter.

[/ QUOTE ]

This was in reply to my email that included the full hand history, beginning:

----- HOLE CARDS -----
>> dealt to luckydonu [Kd Ks]

I certainly am confused...

Mootzi
07-03-2006, 11:01 AM
the same here, i don't know why.

Longy
07-03-2006, 11:18 AM
Yes after 3 emails no response at all, they owe me 50 as well. All very disappointing.

Longy
07-04-2006, 02:11 PM
They have eventually paid out to me after the 4th email, which suffice to say was quite angry in tone.