PDA

View Full Version : Stars reload

maxtower
01-18-2006, 05:12 PM
How do you get a Stars reload bonus? When are they offered? Or have they been cancelled since the VIP stuff is going on?

Wires
01-18-2006, 05:16 PM
I sense that this isn't going to end well.

KudzuKing
01-18-2006, 05:17 PM
Please put a ? in your title.

tehox
01-18-2006, 05:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Please put a ? in your title.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know, what a dick, got me all excited for nothing.

maxtower
01-18-2006, 05:25 PM
OK, sorry. But the subject is correct, and I ask a question in the body. I'll make the subject more descriptive next time. If you know, can you please just answer my question?

HSB
Last year they didn't have one until March.

Relax.

jmillerdls
I hate you...

maxtower
01-18-2006, 05:27 PM
OK, so I am guessing there is no reload then?

the_rookie
01-18-2006, 05:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

YSSCKY

darkcore
01-18-2006, 05:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

YSSCKY

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I hate you...

[/ QUOTE ]

thing85
01-18-2006, 05:51 PM
This is seriously the third thread like this in the past week or two.

ImsaKidd
01-18-2006, 06:05 PM
Mods please lock this thread. My heart jumped as well then I got pissed off just like the other 21784713 times this has happened.

Photoc
01-18-2006, 06:43 PM
LOL, same as last weeks "question" about a reload bonus. You're going to make lots of friends.

IronDragon1
01-18-2006, 06:50 PM
We REALLY need a more active mod presence to nip this garbage in the bud

thing85
01-18-2006, 07:31 PM
Or, if possible, could a mod just add a "?" to the title? It would take all of two seconds I bet.

MycroftX
01-18-2006, 07:40 PM
Yeah yeah, lets ban him!! Then go to his house and beat him up, then sprinkle some crack on him.... and call the police. You know Chapelle style!!!!!

jeez, I know posts like that are annoying. Instead of all of you freaking out, how about you just be weary, and untill you actually have deposited for the bonus dont get excited. Dont get all worked up, just because you see a post.

fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. and all that crap...

jmillerdls
01-18-2006, 07:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah yeah, ban lets him!! Then go to his house and beat him up, then sprinkle some crack on him.... and call the police. You know Chapelle style!!!!!

jeez, I know posts like that are annoying. Instead of all of you freaking out, how about you just be weary, and untill you actually have deposited for the bonus dont get excited. Dont get all worked up, just because you see a post.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought it was:
"Fool me once, shame on me...*long pause*, you fool me and you'll never fool me again"

you guessed it, a quote from our brilliant President, Mr. W himself.

MycroftX
01-18-2006, 07:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I thought it was:
"Fool me once, shame on me...*long pause*, you fool me and you'll never fool me again"

[/ QUOTE ]

Tip of the hat jmillerdls

Wag of the finger maxtower

Weektite
01-18-2006, 08:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought it was:

[/ QUOTE ]

"There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me - you can't get fooled again!"

Does anyone have a link to the hilarious Daily Show "special report" about this speech? I can't seem to find it right now.

jah7_fsu1
01-18-2006, 08:23 PM
Classic...

Not everyone at our house the other night had heard the Howard Dean scream and I quickly downloaded it and we listened to it over and over again. Still one of the funniest things ever!

Xcalibur
01-18-2006, 08:53 PM
Fool me (http://www.depresident.com/bush-fool-me-once-video.asp)

the_rookie
01-18-2006, 11:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

YSSCKY

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I hate you...

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

YSSCKY too.

RunDownHouse
01-19-2006, 01:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah yeah, lets ban him!! Then go to his house and beat him up, then sprinkle some crack on him.... and call the police. You know Chapelle style!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
If you equate a banning to any sort of real-world consequence, you take the internet way too seriously and probably could use a break from it.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
No, what I'm weary of is people not knowing the proper usage of weary. I'm wary of trusting anything more complicated than chewing gum to such people.

MycroftX
01-19-2006, 01:46 PM
Oh man...how am I going to sleep tonight? Some dickehad from the internet kept it real, man I sure got served.

How about I sprinkle some crack on you House!!!!!!!!!

Gildwulf
01-19-2006, 04:23 PM
Can a mod delete this thread?

Beer and Pizza
01-19-2006, 04:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think we should ask PSO to allow any moderator to add a ? to the subject line of any thread like this, assuming he doesn't want them deleting threads here.

This minor allowance would keep the forum under PSO's control, but not frustrate all the people who look here for bonus announcements.

car ramrod
01-19-2006, 04:38 PM
mother f'er...

I was all excited to go back to Stars for while.

Meezer
01-19-2006, 06:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dammit!!! This is the third time in a couple days I've clicked on it. PSO needs to "hire" an acting mod if they're not able to monitor things

Stonewalled
01-19-2006, 06:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I sense that this isn't going to end well.

[/ QUOTE ]

You were wrong. It somehow made Post of the Day. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

MuckinWinners
01-19-2006, 08:07 PM
This post will NEVER go away if people keep RESPONDING!!!!

Ness
01-19-2006, 09:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This post will NEVER go away if people keep RESPONDING!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Nepa
01-20-2006, 12:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
How do you get a Stars reload bonus? When are they offered? Or have they been cancelled since the VIP stuff is going on?

[/ QUOTE ]

I guessed before and I was correct so here is my prediction.

Around the 28 or 29 of January Stars will have a re-load to get ppl. a fresh start for Feb. VIP program.

smoore
01-20-2006, 01:00 AM
I think we need a "pool" thread for the next PS reload. Say $1 per day guessed? Lottery style so if four people guess "February 12th" they split it. Pokerstars time to determine winner. I'd head it up if I wasn't so lazy.

IronDragon1
01-20-2006, 01:58 AM
If stars has a reload within the next 90 days-I will give the first 3 people to PM me $5.

No joke.

TomBrooks
01-21-2006, 10:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
We REALLY need a more active mod presence to nip this garbage in the bud

[/ QUOTE ]
I think we could use more education or emphasis placed somehow on how to write a good subject. i.e: clarity, being specific, indicating a question with a question mark (and not writing the word "question"), etc.