PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know the withdrawl time for Linesmaker?

Que2
06-29-2006, 02:36 PM
Hoping i will be out by tomarrow so I can do the Hollywood...

chachi
06-29-2006, 02:39 PM
Why would you place at any Sportingbet site? They have a horrible history of screwing over players.

Check out SBR and you'll see all the complaints (and bad ratings) for EVERY site in the group.

D-FENS
06-29-2006, 03:39 PM
Well, I just did the Linesmaker bonus. I deposited, did the WR, and cashed out. The next day the money hit Neteller. One day after that, the extra $40 showed up in my Linesmaker account. I think this is a bonus worth doing.

Que2
06-29-2006, 08:54 PM
Honestly, I would not recomend this bonus to anyone. But they are legit and have paid my bonus. I did have to contact them because the bonus is manualy driven not auto.

In hindsight I should not have done it, I thought I did my research and thought it was a good deal. Durring my wait for my bonus I did nothing much other then reading 2p2 and other sites and realize it could have been a mistake. Fortunatly so far all have been decient. I just want to get my money into Hollywood by tomarrow to get the bonus's. So hope it clears tonight.

ImsaKidd
06-29-2006, 11:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Why would you place at any Sportingbet site? They have a horrible history of screwing over players.

Check out SBR and you'll see all the complaints (and bad ratings) for EVERY site in the group.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've had no problems with the group.

___SK___
07-15-2006, 05:07 PM
Bumping to see if i can get a few more recommendations for this site? i am on the verge depositing for the bonus.

they offer 15% and i can depo up to 1000 and get 150. anyone recommend/discourage me from depositing the whole 1000?

neverforgetlol
07-15-2006, 07:22 PM
it's the best bonus by far for someone on a small br. and the players are the worst on the net.

ZMD
07-15-2006, 08:27 PM
i did the bonus, took 5 days for my withdrawal to pull through.