PDA

View Full Version : Anyone done betfair bonus that expires tomorrow?

tonew
06-29-2006, 12:16 AM
If so what are the players like? loose tight etc

Will this clear slowly @ 50c/$1 no limit? If you have done this how many hands.

And what software/network is it on?

I know its a 5x up to $800 and if you sign up for RB the bonus is not deducted.

Necromancer
06-29-2006, 12:32 PM
yes. done it. its a cryptologic site. I dont know if you could do it at 0.5/1 if you do it would take you a long time as a raked hand is defined as raked at $1or£1. The bonus is not deducted from your MGR.

Some people call it a 'rock garden' I dont know about full but I would define short handed as mostly Loose Aggressive, a few maniacs with some solid TAGS thrown in.

I dont think you will have too mush trouble beating 0.5/1 at that level, although at that level I would play the £ tables.

JackOfSpeed
06-29-2006, 03:18 PM
Wow, this site sucks (Betfair). I have tried to sign up several times and keep getting an error page that loses all my signup info right after the last screen of signup stuff. Plus, their support phone numbers are all overseas. [censored] them.

Canard
06-29-2006, 05:54 PM
Funnily enough, for a UK company, the support is based in the UK.

I take it you are not in the US, as Betfair doesn't accept US-based customers?

kimchi
06-29-2006, 09:10 PM
I've been working off this bonus for 2 weeks at 1/2 and 2/4 6 max limit.

2/4 6 max is the quickest way to work off the bonus (higher limits are a tiny bit quicker) at about $10-$11/hour/table. 1/2 6 max limit will be about $5-6/hour/table.

At .5/1 NL, it would take a long time - especially full-ring.

It's a 5xbonus, but a raked hand is when the pot reaches $20. $5+ pots are only 0.25 raked hands.

The tables seem to be pretty predicatable. Half of them will be TA/SLAP or something, and the other half will be split between LAGs and stations.

It's more aggressive than Party though - and more players have more of a clue about what they are doing.

I wouldn't play there without a bonus.

Actually, I wouldn't play anywhere without boni...

JackOfSpeed
06-29-2006, 10:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Funnily enough, for a UK company, the support is based in the UK.

I take it you are not in the US, as Betfair doesn't accept US-based customers?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm in the US. Just figured out that was the problem right before I saw the post. Forgive my bitchy post earlier. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

tonew
06-29-2006, 11:21 PM
Dam. I just tried to sign up and they dont take players from Australia either!

Thanks all for your help it seems they do not want to accept Aussies as it may put their sports book business (licence) in jepordy here.