PDA

View Full Version : How do I maximize my take as a new player signup on Empire Poker?

skierdude1000
06-28-2006, 09:35 PM
Just curious if any of you guys could give me on advice. I have $600 to deposit and plan on playing the $25 NL.

I already have a Party account, so I'm wondering if they'll allow me an Empire account (I was told this was ok).

I found that www.pokerlistings.com (http://www.pokerlistings.com) has a 25% up to $150 bonus on their site cleared at 5x hands (very easy to clear).

Bonuswhores has a 20% bonus up to $100 also clearing at 5x

Internettexasholdem gives me free Poker Tracker (something I want to buy anyways) + $25 from Empire for new signup (could this be replaced with a 20% bonus insted?)

I also found that www.megarakeback.com (http://www.megarakeback.com) has an Empire Poker rakeback of 30%. Is this legit? I thought that I read Empire/Party doesn't allow rakeback anymore.

IF it is legit... can I combine a rakeback with a bonus somehow?

Thanks

chigger
06-29-2006, 09:18 AM
I just signed up with poker listings for the 25% to $150.

Problem is I was limited to a deposit of $500 the first week. So I called CS and explained it to them. They had me do a $500 depo and then a $100 depo and they manually credited an extra bonus of $25.

D-FENS
06-29-2006, 11:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I thought that I read Empire/Party doesn't allow rakeback anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]

You do know that Empire is not the same as Party anymore, right?

Empire has always allowed rakeback. Party never did.

WiSeIVIaN
06-29-2006, 11:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I thought that I read Empire/Party doesn't allow rakeback anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]

You do know that Empire is not the same as Party anymore, right?

Empire has always allowed rakeback. Party never did.

[/ QUOTE ]
You know that partys bought empire and they are the same right? No rakeback on either. Gotta stay updated bro, i'm gonna buy you a newspaper subscription...

The_Bankroll
06-29-2006, 01:57 PM
I thought I heard empire stopped paying their affiliates though, and rakeback was impossible there now.

lonn19
06-29-2006, 01:58 PM
So will there be a problem signing up to a new account on Empire if I already have an account on Party?

Olin Prefleup
06-29-2006, 04:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So will there be a problem signing up to a new account on Empire if I already have an account on Party?

[/ QUOTE ]
You just need a clean computer

chigger
06-30-2006, 08:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
You just need a clean computer

[/ QUOTE ]

Or the patience of a saint to handle all the calls to Customer service. They will tell you sure you can make a new account on same computer with same e-mail. I made an account with Party still installed but I did have to change my e-mail, and it took a couple attmepts and calls to CS. It can be done just be prepared to do a lot of spelling you account names out like so...

A as in Alpha, B as in Beta....

bkholdem
06-30-2006, 08:59 AM
How do i get the unmentionable at Empire, I know there is a way at party but I have an acct there and would rather just set up a new one with empire with the unmentionable b/c i think it will be easier (but could be wrong?).

WiSeIVIaN
06-30-2006, 01:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How do i get the unmentionable at Empire, I know there is a way at party but I have an acct there and would rather just set up a new one with empire with the unmentionable b/c i think it will be easier (but could be wrong?).

[/ QUOTE ]
Um....Just about every rakeback affiliate got screwed by empire when it got taken over by party, so to my knowledge they are fairly reluctant in setting up a new affiliate account with them for under the table rakeback when they recently got screwed. Not many empire affiliates still around, and none of them seem to be for rakeback. You can probably find some kid who only half knows what he's doing, but you'll likely be getting less then 20% back. If that is easier, goodluck in your search.

06-30-2006, 01:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Or the patience of a saint to handle all the calls to Customer service. They will tell you sure you can make a new account on same computer with same e-mail. I made an account with Party still installed but I did have to change my e-mail, and it took a couple attmepts and calls to CS. It can be done just be prepared to do a lot of spelling you account names out like so...

A as in Alpha, B as in Beta....

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn straight. My conversation with Party "Help" (lol) desk went something like:

108: "My email address is middlepair@xxxx.com" (middlepair@xxxx.com)
Chandra: "<crackled> R...? A...? <distorted>"
108: "No. "middle", like "middle" of the ocean."
Chandra: " M..."
108: "Yes"
Chandra: " A..."

Sigh.

06-30-2006, 02:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I also found that www.megarakeback.com (http://www.megarakeback.com) has an Empire Poker rakeback of 30%. Is this legit? I thought that I read Empire/Party doesn't allow rakeback anymore.

IF it is legit... can I combine a rakeback with a bonus somehow?

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

I was interested in Empire rb as well, but when I asked at megarakeback;

Mega RakeBack

<megarakeback@yahoo.com> to me

HI xxxx

I no longer have Empire rakeback. Where did you see that by the way? But I can help you get Party if you need it. Let me know.

Thanks-

Davey
06-30-2006, 02:09 PM
You guys shouldnt be posting websites on here, or conversations about things that are under the table.

RikaKazak
06-30-2006, 03:00 PM
If you know the right people, you can get that much ($150) for free with no deposit required, that insta bankroll thing is getting popular.

06-30-2006, 10:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You guys shouldnt be posting websites on here, or conversations about things that are under the table.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, n00b here. What's the protocol for that sort of thing? I mean, it can't really be 'under the table' as you say, as I imagine the average 2+2er has a good idea of where to find out this sort of stuff.

You make it out like affiliate deals are some sort of dodgy undertaking. I'll keep quiet from now on though.