PDA

View Full Version : Absolute Omaha

EnderIII
06-28-2006, 03:10 AM
I've heard that the limit games on absolute are very rocky, so for clearing the bonus i was wondering the viability of playing omaha there. Any comments on the availibility of omaha ( I'll play limit or pot limit,hi or hilo) and the quality of the games if they exist often enough to make it reaonable.

Thanks.

Shrug
06-28-2006, 03:49 AM
Usually 2/4 O8 can be found running...and sometimes 3/6 and 5/10.
I have seen the tables be anywhere from rockdom to a freeforall. Usually the short tables are tight...fuller tables can build some big pots.

grjr
06-28-2006, 04:07 AM
I've played LLO8 there 5 or 6 times and I can't seem to win a hand. It's like I'm cursed there. So if you see me at a table then the game should be good for you.

Niediam
06-28-2006, 07:06 AM
I have only played limit hilo there and the games are significantly tougher than Party or Paradise. Perhaps rakeback+bonuses make up for that though...

EnderIII
06-28-2006, 05:35 PM
Thanks for the feedback everyone, can't really shake the impression that despite excellent bonuses plus rakeback that it just isn't worth it. If anyone feels very strongly the other way, let me know and why and i'll give it a shot, otherwise I think i'm just going to leave absolute alone for now.

jh21hook
06-28-2006, 07:05 PM
I like to play PLO8 for bonus clearing, but I find the game selection at Absolute to awful. I finally just gave up on a bonus there, but with the RB i guess I'll be back from time to time. I think you're right, it just insn't worth it with all the other offers out there.