PDA

View Full Version : Can you be unknowingly bonus banned at Party?

livinitup0
06-28-2006, 12:37 AM
I havent received an account specific reload from Party since August of 2005....and Im not sure if I was ever offered one before this either....A long while ago there was a time when Party gave awesome 5-7x $100 reload every month.. then in Aug. of 05 it all changed....from then on the only bonus that I have ever been offered from party are the ones that are not account specific and a few COMP bonuses that I complained my way into getting.

I've always gotten the same Empire reloads as everyone else...even in the last few months... but I wasnt offered anything for this new account specific reload from empire today. First account specifc reload from empire after the remerge and I get shafted...This is crap. What the heck did I do? They have never given me any reason for this and just tell me that when an offer is given to me I will be notified.

I'm sure my account was negative MGR wise....but whose wasnt back then when you could get a bonus at party and RB at empire???. Im sure since then I have more than paid my account back to a positive number for them.

I have 1-2 more limits before I basically have to start playing there for game selection, should I just use this time to close my party account and reopen one later when I move up? (I feel Im ethically justified for doing this since they have shunned me for nearly a year.)

brendanb438
06-28-2006, 12:46 AM
I think you can be bonused banned from Party. I am in the same situation. Back in January a CS rep told me I was eligible for the IGMPAY bonus even though I did it 10 months earlier so I deposited for the bonus and didn't get it as expected. So I complained via email to everyone I could and finally they credited it to me a second time.

Since then I haven't received a single bonus. My wife still gets bonuses everytime on her account and she got the free $15 on Empire. I got nothing as expected. Burn in hell Party Poker.

Brendan

george w
06-28-2006, 03:10 AM
yeah my "wife" gets all the bonuses too.

Tiltguru
06-28-2006, 03:18 AM
My "dog" still gets all the bonuses as well.

ajmargarine
06-28-2006, 04:58 AM
I think the whole Party player base got bonus banned for June. C'mon Party, throw us a bone. VIP better be awesome for July.

Elke
06-28-2006, 06:00 AM
I have a little stuffed kermit who gets all the bonuses in my house /images/graemlins/frown.gif poor me

livinitup0
06-28-2006, 08:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
My "dog" still gets all the bonuses as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

My pet gnome dont get crap.

Markusgc
06-28-2006, 10:21 PM
I'm just banned from winning while clearing them.

But at least I get the bonus!

skierdude1000
06-28-2006, 11:05 PM
is rakeback not allowed for empire anymore?

WiSeIVIaN
06-29-2006, 04:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Um....no... Most empire affiliates are still kinda sour about being shut out by party when they bought empire...

meleader2
06-29-2006, 12:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Um....no... Most empire affiliates are still kinda sour about being shut out by party when they bought empire...

[/ QUOTE ]

what about those of us that had it back in the day...should it still be valid?

livinitup0
06-29-2006, 06:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Empire=Party
Party= no RB ......period.

sonartec
06-29-2006, 07:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Empire=Party
Party= no RB ......period.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well depending..................................