PDA

View Full Version : PSO get pissed if only doing the min at some sites?

stephan
06-27-2006, 09:28 PM
I've played many times the minimum required hands for the PSO bonus at Paradise, but some of the other sites I've only completed the minimum for the PSO bonus and decided to dump the poker site's bonus for lack of interest at the site.

I'm sure there are some of you who only do the min for every site and try and collect he PSO bonus. Has PSO been good paying out, or have they cheated any?

Dave Coulier
06-27-2006, 09:42 PM
I have never heard of PSO cheating anyone. Alot of players that do PSO bonuses only do the minimum work to get the PSO bonus and dont even bother with the sites own bonuses. You've got nothing to worry about if you plan on following in the same footsteps, but I think you're shortchanging yourself by playing this way.

dlk9s
06-27-2006, 09:56 PM
PSO does not "cheat" anybody. If you complete the requirements of a promotion, followed the signup instructions to properly link your account to PSO, and met the terms/conditions (ex: never had an account at XYZ poker room before, meet the age requirements, etc.), you will receive your free gift.

stephan
06-27-2006, 11:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I have never heard of PSO cheating anyone. Alot of players that do PSO bonuses only do the minimum work to get the PSO bonus and dont even bother with the sites own bonuses. You've got nothing to worry about if you plan on following in the same footsteps, but I think you're shortchanging yourself by playing this way.

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks. Btw, I've done it once because I didn't like the site, but I really liked Paradise and I've definitely given PSO quite a bit of rake from that.

Miyogi
06-28-2006, 06:11 PM
PSO definately won't cheat you on anything. If you complete the minimum for the promotion then you have kept your end of the bargain and they will have kept theres. The only negative consequence that could come would be an increase in the minimum requirements for everyone if the sites aren't making enough money.

scorpion_nz
07-22-2006, 06:52 PM
I've just finished the Paradise Poker promotion on PSO and have also finished the Paradise signup bonus. I have notified PSO that I have finished the requirements, and am waiting for them to confirm my gift from them. Is it possible to now withdraw funds from my Paradise account into NETeller, or is it safer if I wait until they confirm the gift?

Thanks in advance.

krazyace5
07-22-2006, 06:54 PM
you can withdraw now.

boracay
07-22-2006, 07:01 PM
totally safe