PDA

View Full Version : Interpoker just gave me a $20 mystery bonus O_o

KSOT
01-18-2006, 11:10 AM
Checked my email this morning and found this:

---------------------------------------

Hi xxxx,

I have not seen you recently on the InterPoker tables. Please see below for details of a special offer available just for you!

Play one raked hand at InterPoker and your account will be credited with $10!

A raked hand at InterPoker is defined as any hand where at least $1 (or £/?, depending on the table) is taken as rake. This is equivalent to a $20 pot. So you simply have to be dealt cards in a hand where the pot is $20 and the cash is yours!

Once you have played the raked hand, your account will automatically be credited within 48 hours. You do not need to send in any claims for this promotion.

I hope to see you soon at the tables!

----------------------------------------

So I went and played a round of 1/2 and when I was finished, I saw in my statement that I'd been given the $10 bonus plus an additional $20. I'm not complaining, but... what the hell? Who gives mystery bonuses?

cardcounter0
01-18-2006, 11:17 AM
I have not seen the mystery bonus before. Are you sure that you didn't have some uncleared bonus previously that you finally cleared?

I do know one thing. If you ignore the $10 for one hand offer, they will shortly follow up with a $20 for one hand "final" offer.

KSOT
01-18-2006, 11:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I have not seen the mystery bonus before. Are you sure that you didn't have some uncleared bonus previously that you finally cleared?

I do know one thing. If you ignore the $10 for one hand offer, they will shortly follow up with a $20 for one hand "final" offer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Positive there was no uncleared bonus. Guess I somehow got the first AND second offers. Sweet!

KKbluff
01-18-2006, 09:59 PM
About a year ago I recieved the same $10 bonus email offer.
Actually, I have gotten it twice now from them.
It is a great deal and is legit.

MyTurn2Raise
01-19-2006, 03:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Checked my email this morning and found this:

---------------------------------------

Hi xxxx,

I have not seen you recently on the InterPoker tables. Please see below for details of a special offer available just for you!

Play one raked hand at InterPoker and your account will be credited with $10!

A raked hand at InterPoker is defined as any hand where at least $1 (or £/?, depending on the table) is taken as rake. This is equivalent to a $20 pot. So you simply have to be dealt cards in a hand where the pot is $20 and the cash is yours!

Once you have played the raked hand, your account will automatically be credited within 48 hours. You do not need to send in any claims for this promotion.

I hope to see you soon at the tables!

----------------------------------------

So I went and played a round of 1/2 and when I was finished, I saw in my statement that I'd been given the $10 bonus plus an additional $20. I'm not complaining, but... what the hell? Who gives mystery bonuses?

[/ QUOTE ]

I had the same exact thing happen. Add $30 for 400 raked hands and the $90 for 450 raked hands that cleared concurrently and it adds upto $150 for 450 raked hands. woo hoo /images/graemlins/smile.gif

MR_WOLFF
01-20-2006, 12:32 AM
reply i have been getting it for the last 8 months, sometimes it is 10 sometimes it is 20. I play one round fold and wait for next months......I love ryan SUKA!!

Senk
01-20-2006, 11:04 AM
I played on Inter last night for the first time in a while.
I had not received any email offers, but when I got up from the tables and checked my balance, there was an extra $10.

I have received these once or twice before.