PDA

View Full Version : Full Tilt 50% Reload Bonus

cat923
06-26-2006, 01:41 AM
Full Tilt is offering a 50% reload bonus up to $300. Offer is valid through June 29th.

Miyogi
06-26-2006, 01:44 AM
I just saw this on the Full Tilt software and it makes me very happy!

ThorKGB
06-26-2006, 02:19 AM
Does this mean the new bonus will clear double as fast:
"Once you reload, your Full Tilt Poker points will perform double duty..."

cat923
06-26-2006, 02:45 AM
I don't know. I do not have any connection with Full Tilt other than as a player.

Glenn
06-26-2006, 02:59 AM
I deposited and did not get the bonus. I guess they are trying to be more like party.

GoblinMason (Craig)
06-26-2006, 03:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Does this mean the new bonus will clear double as fast:
"Once you reload, your Full Tilt Poker points will perform double duty..."

[/ QUOTE ]

My guess would be no, but it's a guess...

I have a lot of full tilt points that are already doing nothing for me... /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Brent.
06-26-2006, 04:38 AM
Nice timing, I'm about 3 bucks away from clearing my first deposit bonus.

This has to be a silly question but what if you were to cash out $300, then turn right around redeposit this money back in to your Full Tilt account? Could you qualify for the reload bonus? Dirty love?

Slash, how long do cash outs take to Firepay on Full Tilt?

HSB
06-26-2006, 07:42 AM
You're welcome.

I've been holding some money in Firepay waiting for the next bonus.

I sent it back to my bank last night.

No, the bonus won't clear twice as fast, they are referring to clearing the bonus and getting into some freeroll or other.

Yes, I believe you can cash out then right back in for the bonus. It generally applies to the first deposit regardless of other activity. But, you have to clear all other bonuses first.

Firepay cashouts are quick, less than a day, generally a few hours at most.

HSB
06-26-2006, 07:47 AM
The bonus info from their site...

Linkage (http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/reloadDeposit.php)

Blowup Doll
06-26-2006, 07:48 AM
Here is the info from their website.

http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/reloadDeposit.php

Looks like we have 60 days to clear it. For some reason, BW says 120 days, but FT says 60. I'd go with FT.

The clearing rate sucks though.

Edit: Didn't see HSB's post before i posted the link. /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Markusgc
06-26-2006, 09:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I deposited and did not get the bonus. I guess they are trying to be more like party.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this is the catch...

[ QUOTE ]
When you <font color="red">make your first redeposit </font> during our reload period - <font color="red">with your bonus account empty </font> - you can qualify for a 50% Reload Bonus, up to $300. <u>Once you reload</u> , your Full Tilt Poker points will perform double duty - putting free money into your account and earning you entry into our $1 Million WSOP Main Event Giveaway.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you've gotta make 2 deposits? I emailed support. If I hear back before anyone else I'll post it.

Blowup Doll
06-26-2006, 09:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this is the catch...

[ QUOTE ]
When you <font color="red">make your first redeposit </font> during our reload period - <font color="red">with your bonus account empty </font> - you can qualify for a 50% Reload Bonus, up to $300. <u>Once you reload</u> , your Full Tilt Poker points will perform double duty - putting free money into your account and earning you entry into our $1 Million WSOP Main Event Giveaway.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you've gotta make 2 deposits? I emailed support. If I hear back before anyone else I'll post it.

[/ QUOTE ]

What that means is that you have to make a re-deposit (meaning not your first time deposit) during the reload period. That is, it has to be a reload deposit. You must do this AFTER you have already completed any previous bonus requirements (i.e. first deposit bonus). It doesn't mean you have to deposit twice during the reload period.

Markusgc
06-26-2006, 09:40 AM
Then that sucks - I got the email about the bonus, made a deposit and didn't get the bonus. I don't have any pending bonuses either.

Still waiting to hear back from them...

krazyace5
06-26-2006, 11:18 AM
that sucks, you used to get 90 days.

Nato76
06-26-2006, 11:49 AM
So is there a reload bonus or not?

cat923
06-26-2006, 12:03 PM
Here is the body of an email that I received:

Unfortunately, due to a technical error, our 50% reload bonus promotion
did not automatically give some players their new bonus. We have
notified our promotions team, and they will be fixing this problem as
quickly as possible.

Please rest assured that your account will be attributed with the 50%
reload bonus as soon as we can resolve this issue. Once we have
corrected the bonus in your account, you should receive an email
notifying you that your bonus is fixed.

Troll_Inc
06-26-2006, 03:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

For a NL/PLO50-100 player, what is the order of the best bonuses, for these sites

Party Poker (recent $100 bonus)
Stars (e.g. current)
Full Tilt
UB*

*When I was a small child my grandparents gave me some UB bonus dollars and I am still clearing them (I've got $330 left), so I pretty much already know UB is the suckiest.

BigBiceps
06-26-2006, 04:23 PM
1. party
2. full tilt
3. UB
4. Stars

scorer
06-26-2006, 04:33 PM
they say maximum is 300..so is that a 600 deposit to get 300??

FUJItheFISH
06-26-2006, 04:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

600 for 300 max. FINALLY a reload. its been like 2 months?

GoblinMason (Craig)
06-27-2006, 02:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.

Markusgc
06-27-2006, 07:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Thank you for playing at Full Tilt Poker and for taking advantage of our current Reload Bonus.

Unfortunately, due to a technical error, your Reload Bonus was not properly credited to your account at the time you made your deposit. We have since corrected the problem and your reload bonus should now appear properly in your cashier window's bonus account page.

You may notice an unexplained withdrawal and deposit on your player account. We performed this transaction in order properly re-establish your full Reload Bonus, and this has in no way affected your overall Full Tilt Poker account balance.

Again, we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we look forward to your continued play at Full Tilt Poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

dlk9s
06-27-2006, 05:01 PM
My reload finally showed up last night, so it appears the technical issues are solved.

Too bad I didn't get credit for my play between when I reloaded and when the bonus showed up, but it wasn't much, so I'm not going to bitch about it to FTP.

Nick-Zack
06-27-2006, 06:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I always thought so too. I have been playing $22 SNG's today and it is releasing $0.84 for each one played or 42% rakeback.

Blowup Doll
07-02-2006, 08:36 PM
Can we withdraw money before clearing the bonus or is that a no-no?

krazyace5
07-02-2006, 08:42 PM
Yes you can.

Blowup Doll
07-02-2006, 08:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yes you can.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool, thanks.

Blowup Doll
07-02-2006, 10:56 PM
Damn, that was the fastest cashout i've ever had. It's already in my Neteller account! 40-minute cashout. Nice. /images/graemlins/smile.gif