PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Bet deposit via NT

PokerAmateur4
06-24-2006, 09:22 PM
Can I deposit via neteller instacash through the UB software and not be charged the %8.9 instacash fee in any way?

Also, how long does this take to go through, I may not have the $ in the checking until mon. or tues. Will this be fine? What happens when there are no funds to back up the instacash?

Thanks

Edit: Sorry, meant to put this in "Internet"

Photoc
06-24-2006, 11:43 PM
If you have the money in neteller, then no charge, just don't use insta cash. Deposit time = about 15 seconds.

If you have no funds to backup insta cash, yer screwed /images/graemlins/grin.gif

PokerAmateur4
06-25-2006, 02:47 AM
what happens if I don't. And how long does it take before they try to get it. Won't it be business days before they try?

Photoc
06-25-2006, 03:47 AM
Don't do it. They'll confiscate any winnings + your deposit, and you'll owe UB any losses that you incur.

cgwahl
06-25-2006, 03:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Can I deposit via neteller instacash through the UB software and not be charged the %8.9 instacash fee in any way?

Also, how long does this take to go through, I may not have the $ in the checking until mon. or tues. Will this be fine? What happens when there are no funds to back up the instacash?

Thanks

Edit: Sorry, meant to put this in "Internet"

[/ QUOTE ]

If you deposit on UB's site you won't be charged any Neteller InstaCash fee's.

You probably won't see it taken until Tuesday. But I'd recommend waiting till you actually have the money just in case the money doesn't show up in your account Monday or Tuesday like you think it will. NSF fee's kind of suck.