PDA

View Full Version : Absoltue NL

MINETZ
06-23-2006, 04:21 PM
I was curious how the 6 max 50 NL games were on absolute, and how fast you generally clear the bonus.
thanks,
Noah

DuderinoAB
06-23-2006, 04:36 PM
Well, I wouldn't even bother with the Absolute bonus if you're playing $50NL. The games will be pretty rockish. You do have double stacks so .25/.50NL has stacks of 100 instead of 50 which is a nice benefit imo, but I still wouldn't recommend it.

MINETZ
06-23-2006, 04:44 PM
do u think that eurobet would be a better option?

DuderinoAB
06-23-2006, 04:59 PM
I would say anything in the Party group...basically anything with a 5x bonus...check out bonuswhores.com (you probably already have) and they will have all the info you need...you don't wanna play Absolute though because its 10x and the pot has to be raked .50 for the hand to count. That will take about a bazilion hands to clear at 50NL. Wait till you have a bigger roll to do this one.

MINETZ
06-23-2006, 05:01 PM
this actually isnt for me. Its for someone I am staking that is goign to be playing a lot just to earn a wage better than a job, say theyve cleared all the good bonuses, what site shoudl they constantly play 50 NL on /w the best bonuses and rb?

DuderinoAB
06-23-2006, 05:17 PM
I don't really play at that limit, so I don't really know off the top of my head. Also, I don't know how someone has done all the good bonuses. There are a ton of 5x monthlies out there...enough to keep someone busy for 40 hours a week unless you're 8 tabling or something. Furthermore, if you wanna make more than a job you really need to have a roll bigger than one that only allows you to play 50NL. If you have that then you should be playing a higher limit and not bonus whoring. IMO anyway.

WiSeIVIaN
06-23-2006, 05:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
this actually isnt for me. Its for someone I am staking that is goign to be playing a lot just to earn a wage better than a job, say theyve cleared all the good bonuses, what site shoudl they constantly play 50 NL on /w the best bonuses and rb?

[/ QUOTE ]

b2bheaven.com Have fun checking it out. 5x bonuses=good. Later.

btw....beware...b2b is evil....

HSB
06-23-2006, 05:56 PM
.25/.50 NL clears the bonus slowly and the rockish reputation is deserved.

IMHO the only reason to play there is to practice with deeper stacks.

DuderinoAB
06-23-2006, 06:06 PM
Or if you play aggressively like I like to think I do, then you can take advantage of the rocks and the deep stacks give you greater leverage with which to do so. I've been killing the $1 and $2 NL games at about 8bb/100 four tabling. With rakeback and bonuses I'm also getting more than 100% rakeback plus benefits of being platinum VIP.